Frying Pans and Paint Cans Don't Match. Right? *{25}*

Start from the beginning

Falling onto the bed I groaned, mumbling my frustrations into the pillow.

Jason said it would be gone for half an hour as he had to organise something for us to do tonight. Honestly I wasn’t in the mood but I wasn’t going to let that ruin my last night here with him.

Trudging over to the bathroom I took a quick shower, scrubbing all the sweat and paint from my body and washing my hair thoroughly. Ten minutes later I was wrapping a towel around my body, pulling my wet hair to one side so the water dripped into the towel.

Humming to myself I left the bathroom, heading into the kitchen to get some water for my parched throat before I got ready for whatever we were doing tonight.

Hearing a strangled cough my eyes darted to the side, finding Jason standing there, eating a granola bar.

For a second we just stared at each other, both acutely aware of my current state and I felt my cheeks burn as his bar slipped from his hands onto the floor.

“Y-You said thirty minutes…,” I stuttered as he stalked forward slowly, eyes raking down my body.

“You really shouldn’t walk into my kitchen looking like that,” he ‘tsked’ at me and my eyes widened as I felt the coolness of the tiled wall hit my bare shoulder blades.

With my water long forgotten I clutched my towel to my body, cowering as he placed his hands on the wall, caging me in.

“If you think about it, this isn’t your kitchen…,” I tried to joke but his eyes were too serious for that.

Before I knew it his lips had crashed down onto mine and I gasped against his lips, his tongue immediately finding its way past my lips. My heart hammered at the weird experience, my eyes fluttering closed as I held the towel tightly and tried to match the heatedness of his lips.

Gripping my chin he tilted my head slightly upwards. “Like this…,” he muttered, intertwining his tongue with mine and my cheeks heated embarrassingly as I tried to follow his instructions.

Giving my lips a much needed break his lips continued to ravish my skin as he trailed his lips along my jaw, making a breathy moan pass my lips. I was so heated I didn’t have the energy to be embarrassed. All that mattered was his hot lips on my skin.

Another moan escaped my lips as he reached my collarbones, sucking gently on a spot that made my knees collapse and if it wasn’t for his arm that wrapped around my waist I would have fallen to the ground.

When his lips went lower towards the towel that border lined the top of my breasts I snapped out of it, gasping as I pushed myself further into the wall, trying to distance myself.

My jerky movements seemed to snap him out of his state of mind as well as he pulled away, those dilated hazel eyes staring back at me.

“Oh shit,” he muttered and I looked down a little, holding the towel a little tighter.

“Are you okay?” He lifted my chin and my eyes met his again and I watched as he swallowed with some difficulty.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to be so forceful,” he mumbled and I shook my head, praying that my flushed cheeks would calm down.

“N-No it was fine, I was just surprised…”

For a second he was silent before he stepped back, breaking the ice.

“I’m going to go take a shower quickly while you…,” he glanced down my body slowly and my cheeks heated again. Seriously what was with my stupid cheeks?!

“Yep, just gonna… take that shower,” he grumbled, walking out of the room and I couldn’t help but laugh as I heard him mumble about a ‘cold shower’.