Frying Pans and Paint Cans Don't Match. Right? *{18}*

Dedicated to C for the encouraging comment and support! You're amazing! :D xo.

It's short but Enjoy! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                    ~~ Chapter 18 ~~

Our room was pretty awesome. One bathroom, two single beds, couch, flat screen TV, walk-in wardrobes, even a small balcony.

I really enjoyed the gold theme that ran through the hotel. It made me feel wealthy and high class, as if we were in the century when there were princesses and princes and a huge castle.

I didn’t bother unpacking and instead decided to explore the hotel a bit, wanting to see what it had to offer.

Throwing the keys onto Jason’s bed I left the door unlocked so he could get in after he was done with Annabelle.

I sighed. Even her name irritated me and I had no right to be mean towards her. She had done nothing wrong.

Except ruin the friendship between you and Jason.

Rolling my eyes I took the elevator to the bottom floor, asking a few cleaners if there was a games room or something.

One French lady told me that there was an entertainment centre down the left side of the bottom floor and I thanked her profusely.

When I did make it to the entertainment centre I was amazed by how big it was. Arcades, ping pong tables, small rides, snooker tables, bowling, the whole lot. I never knew that we would be staying at such an expensive hotel, but then again we are paying for it ourselves.

Kids and teenagers filled the area and I decided to go play at the snooker tables, considering they were separated into a glass like room to block out some of the loud music.

The thought of not being close to anyone of our two classes struck me just as I reached a free table, the balls already set up.

Looking around I spotted a rack placed into the wall holding a range of different cues and I quickly picked one.

Moving back over to the table I positioned myself where the white ball started off, bending down just as a shadow past over the table.

“Mind if I join you?” Looking up my eyes met a tall figure. He had black hair that was short yet messy in a way. His eyes where a dark brown and tanned skin stretched across his body. He was pretty tall, not as tall as Jason but still tall.

Cocking my head slightly to the side I viewed him again.

I was pretty sure I had seen him before somewhere.

“Do I…know you?” I asked him before straightening up and running my fingers through my hair.

“Sorry that was rude,” I chuckled and he laughed.

“I’m in Mrs Patch’s class. You’re Skye right?”

I nodded, embarrassed I didn’t know him. “Yeah. I feel kind of stupid for not knowing who you are...”

He smiled, holding his hand out to me. “William. William Jettings.”

“Nice to meet you.” I said honestly, smiling in returned. He seemed like a nice guy.

Letting out a breath he looked at the snooker table before back at me and picking out a cue.

“So, mind if I play with you? I’ve honestly over played twice and am pretty bad so I wouldn’t be much of an opponent.”