Uncomfortable Introductions

"I'm so relieved my girls are okay." Joe said as he sat on the stairs of the precinct with Iris and Angela pulled tightly to his sides under his arms.

"I'm just happy that everyone's going to be okay," Angela sighed, her head resting on Joe's shoulder, "And that I got out of that date."

Joe and Iris laughed.

"I swear, you have something against dating." Iris asked smiling ear to ear in amusement.

"I don't have a problem with that." Joe shrugged causing both Angela and Iris to giggle.

"It's not that I'm against it, it just... I don't know, maybe it scares me? I just don't think I'm comfortable with it just yet. Or him for that matter." Angela explained causing Joe to kiss her forehead.

Angela's head started to ache and she shut her eyes tightly.

'Angela' she heard a panicked voice say. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around to see who said her name only to have her attention drawn away by seeing Barry at the bottom of the steps.

She got up, and left Joe's embrace to quickly rush down the stairs and capture him in a hug.

"Hey- oh! Hey, are you guys alright?" Barry asked surprised while wrapping his arms around her.

"I'm alright, we're just fine and dandy, well Eddie's a bit battered up, but he'll be okay." Angela said pressing her face in Barry's shoulder.

"Did you get you speed back?" Angela asked in a quiet voice so that Iris couldn't hear.

"Yeah, it was a mental block that I had to overcome." Angela pulled out the their hug slightly to look at him with a grin.

"I could have told you that." She giggled and Barry smiled admiring the look on her face.

Just as Barry opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted.

"Angela!" A familiar voice cried out, Angela groaned.

"Oh god no, please." She pulled out of her hug with Barry and shifted her body to face the direction where the voice had come from.

"Angela, thank go you're okay! I got to the Precinct to pick you up and they wouldn't let me in because there was a hostage situation inside! I called you multiple times trying to figure out if you were in there and you wouldn't pick up so I assumed the worst. God I'm so relieved you aren't hurt." Finn said wrapping his arms around her while she stiffly patted his back.

"Yep, nothing to worry about. Sorry we couldn't go out for those, uh, drinks." she shuddered internally.

"No its totally fine! We can reschedule!" Finn said smiling after he pulled out of the hug. 

Barry coughed drawing attention to himself.

"Oh! Finn, this is Barry, Barry this is Finn." 

"Hi, nice to meet you." Fin said offering his hand for Barry to shake.

"Uh, yeah, you too." He replied scratching his neck before shaking Finn's hand. 

"Angela who's this?" Joe asked coming down the stairs with Iris.

"Oh yeah Finn, this is my dad, Joe. He's a detective. Dad, this is Finn."

Joe nodded and shook Fins hand with an expressionless face. 

"And I'm Iris, Angela's sister slash best friend." Iris said smiling at Finn.

"Well, its very nice to meet all of you. Angela, why don't I drop you off at home?" Finn offered.