Angela=E-m-barrisment

"So," Felicity asked cautiously doing her makeup in her hotel room, "who was this guy Iris mentioned?"

"Ugh, a total suck up and self centered-" Angela started lying on her back on the bed.

"Okay then, he's definitely something if you, of all people can't say anything positive about him." Felicity interrupted.

"I know, and I feel bad but, I usually always find the good but, I think I just overreacted. I'm pretty sure he's a nice guy, it's just I'm not interested in a relationship right now." Angela sighed in defeat.

"Okay, I won't press this topic, but the topic I will press is my outfit. Is it too much?" Felicity turned around as Angela sat up on the bed.

"Well, you'll be the life of the night." She sighed wishing she could be flawless like Felicity.

"Okay then! Let's finish you! I think I brought an extra dress that's perfect for you!" She squealed as she rummaged through her luggage bag.

"No, Lyss," Angela groaned, "I'm gonna wear my sweater and dress pants."

"Nope, if I'm wearing a dress so are you." She replied pulling out a short pink dress.

"No," Angela dragged out, "gingers and pink is a huge no."

"My Ange can pull anything off, ginger or not." She said growing it at me, "now change so I can finish your hair and we'll be on our way."

Angela huffed standing up in defeat grabbing the dress and making her way towards the bathroom.

"None of my students better be at trivia night, I'll never hear the end of it." She grumbled.

--

"Party people! Who's ready to get their trivia on?" The worker at Jitters yelled causing people to cheer, "Okay, everybody welcome. We've got some new challengers. Please welcome E=mc Hammer!" He introduced gesturing towards the table where Barry, Iris, and Eddie sat. Barry laughed as the people cheered.

"No, you see, I did it because E=mc squared is Einstein's formula for kinetic energy, right? And you know can't touch this?" He laughed again.

"That's great Barry." Eddie said trying to sound like he understood.

"So where's Felicity?" Iris said all of a sudden.

"I'm not sure, Angela's with her and Angela never forgets-" Barry's stopped as he looked at Felicity and his best friend walk into Jitters.

Angela kept her head down trying not to attack attention, which made her look at her gold heels. To her, they were more uncomfortable then pointe shoes.

"Feel free to buy either of those dresses." Eddie whispered in Iris's ear.

Felicity looked around and realized what Angela meant by life of the night and was glad she took her down with her.

"Totally overdressed for trivia night." Felicity laughed as Angela's cheeks turned the color if her hair as she felt Barry's eyes lingering on her.

"No you two look amazing." Iris said.

"Yeah you guys do." Barry said making Angela's cheeks turn ever redder, if that was even possible.

Angela looked at the name of their table and snorted. She immediately brought her hands to her mouth not even believing that she just did that.

"See?" Barry said bring the attention to him, "Angela gets it." He said looking into her ice blue eyes and smiling making her knees weak.

Before she collapsed she sat in the chair on the end of the table seeing as Felicity took the one next to Barry.

--

"Three is Pasteur." Barry said pointing to the tablet.

"Mm-mm, three is Erdel, and four is Pasteur." Felicity corrected.

"Right." Barry realized.

"Five?"

"Descartes?" Angela asked quietly as Barry and Felicity yelled it out at the same time. Her outfit had lowered her self esteem making her quiet at the moment.

"Are they even speaking English?" Eddie asked.

"And the points go to, E=mc Hammer!" The trivia guy yelled. Angela lightly applauded as Felicity and Barry high fived.

"I knew you two would make a great team." Iris smiled making Angela's heart sink.

"So Felicity what do you do?" Eddie asked.

"I work in computer sciences at Queen Consolidated. That's where I met Angela." Felicity smiled.

"Really?" Eddie said surprised.

"Yep! Angela is Oliver Queen's half sister so she's there all the time." Felicity explained.

"Wow I didn't know that." Eddie replied.

"Do you have a boyfriend in Starling City?" Iris asks making Angela hold back a scoff. He brother needed to grow a pair.

"Uh, no, no there is no one." She replied.

"I'll get us some more drinks." Eddie said standing up.

"And I've had too many of those first one, so I'll be right back." Felicity said getting up.

--

"I'm sorry." Eddie said as he hit the wrong answer, "I thought I knew it, I got excited and I just hit it."

"No, I mean maybe they'll get it wrong too?" Angela tried to reassure Eddie.

"I am sure that the team named Pride and Padawans doesn't know the name to Han Solo's ship." Felicity commented looking behind her at the other table.

"Oh, honey, you are so cute when you're confused." Iris said before kissing Eddie.

"Someone spotted Snart. I gotta go." Barry said to Angela and Felicity shoving his phone back in his pocket.

"I'll make my way the the lab." Angela said grabbing her purse.

"I'll cover for you." Felicity stated.

"Alright what are you going to say?" Barry asked.

"I usually tell people Oliver's at a night club with a girl or nursing a hangover."

"None of which work for either of us."

"Bad stomach ache Really bad diarrhea." Felicity tried again.

"Yeah not comfortable with that excuse." Angela cringed.

"Just go. Stay safe." Felicity said before they both left Jitters in a flash.

Angela then found herself in the middle of the cortex.

Cisco raised an eyebrow and gestured his lollipop toward her attire.

"Don't ask."

--

Updated~ 1/27/17