I'm coming home

"Are you sure you don't want one of us to help you move in?" Oliver asked.

"Thank you Ollie but I don't have that much stuff to move in with." Angela replied with a small smile.

"I'm gonna miss you so much Ange." Thea said in tears as she hugged her. Angela pulled out of the hug just enough to look her straight in the eye and said, "I'll miss you too."

Angela walked over to her stepmother Moria and saw that she had tears welling in her eyes.

"You promise that you'll call one of us when you're settled in?" Angela gave her a tight hug. "Don't worry I promise I just have to find some of my old friends."

"Now I hope you won't forget about your friends here." Felicity said giving her a sad smile.

Angela returned the gesture and wrapped her arms around Felicity tightly.

"I wouldn't dream of it."

She walked over to Diggle who was about to burst into tears and before he pulled her into a big hug. No words needed to be said between the two of them.

She then was on the verge of tears herself as she gave Oliver a hug. "I only just got you back and now you have to go." Oliver said. Angela pulled out of the hug with a smile and tears in her eyes, "You're acting like I'll never come back! Don't worry I'll come back to visit." She said in her usual small quiet voice.

Thea laughed. "Well then! We're gonna expect on of the famous unbreakable Timko promises." Everyone started laughing.

"All aboard! Train to Central City leaving in 3 minutes!"

Angela picked up her three huge suitcases and started toward the train. She found a seat by her family and poked her head out the window and yelled, "I love you all so much! I'm gonna miss you all!"

"Don't forget to call!" Her stepmother called out.

"I won't!" Angela replied with a laugh as tears spilled out her eyes.

Woooh Woooh

As the train started to move Angela waved goodbye to her second family. Once they were out of sight she sat down. In her seat thinking about the day she left Central City.

--

It had been three months since her mother was murdered and since her mother former fiancé, Joe West, took her in. Barry had been living with Joe for 4 years. Angela was 2 years younger than both Iris and Barry but was in 9th grade with them. She had a photographic memory so it was easier for her to retain information.

It was a normal day in the West household, Angela trying to teach Iris acrobatic tricks and dance routines, Barry was multitasking by reading a chemistry textbook and making sure Angela and Iris didn't hurt themselves, but and Joe was on the phone with the police department in the kitchen.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!"15 year old Barry said while getting up and making his way towards the door.

"I'll be there in one second!" Joe replied from the kitchen.

Barry opened the door the see a middle aged man with a fake smile on his face.

"Hello young fellow, does this house happen to be the West resistance?" He asked in a Scottish accent. By this point Angela and Iris were sitting on the floor of the living room watching the strange man at their front door. Barry gave the man a strange look.