Catching Up

Angela got to S.T.A.R. Labs earlier that day, her new schedule at the dance academy gave her more days free since all of he classes weren't spread through the week, they were now all consolidated to 3 days of her week.

"A VA file number is all the info you have on the bomber?" Cisco asked confused.

"CCPD's been ordered off the case." Barry replied.

"Well, who has the power to do that?" Caitlin asked.

"The Army. Some General, his name was Eiling I think."

As soon as that name rolled off of Barry's tongue Angela froze.

Memories of men in lab coats, needles, oxygen tanks, thread, and bloody tools flashed through Angela's mind.

She quickly refocused herself to the conversation at hand shoving all those memories away for the time being.

"About ten years ago, General Wade Eiling contracted S.T.A.R. Labs to develop enhanced gene therapies for soldiers. I was interested in the potential medical benefits for civilians. General Eiling really wanted to develop mind reading capabilities for interrogation purposes. I stopped the study when I saw his techniques up close, but our split was less than amicable." Dr. Wells said.

"He took all the evidence I collected on the bombing." Barry replied, "Everything but the folder."

"Well lucky for us, the VA finally joined the millennium and digitized their records." Cisco said typing into the computer, "A lot of redacted info, but our girl's name is Bette Sans Souci, an EOD specialist for the army."

"EOD?" Caitlin asked.

"Bombs."

"Is there an address?" Angela asked wanting this situation solved.

"Hold on, here we go. Cameron Scott, Inglewood."

Then with a blast of wind blowing Angela's red hair all over her face, and Barry was gone with the suit.

Brushing her fiery mess of hair covering her face she drew a shaky breath remembering the name previously mentioned.

Eiling.

"You're the key Ms. Timko, if he wont help me I'll do it myself."

"Hey, Angie? Angela?" Caitlin said interrupted her flash back snapping her fingers in her face.

"S-sorry." She replied blinking repeatedly while rubbing her temple.

"Hey," Caitlin said gently, "Are you alright? You look tired."

"Don't worry Caitlin, I'm fine." Angela said trying to reassure her.

"I agree with Caitlin," Cisco added from his seat, "Are you over working yourself or something? Maybe you should take the day off."

"Guys trust me on this, I'm fine. The Academy fixed my hours and moved me to the part time job slot, this way I can be here more."

"That's great! But again, please take the rest of today day off. Just today, I can tell you need it." Caitlin pushed.

"Fine, but I'm staying until Barry gets back." she said with a pointed look at the duo.

As Angela walked over to her desk Cisco and Caitlin gave each other a suspicious smile.

--

"Barry, can you hear me? Barry?" Cisco called out into the speaker but all he wasn't getting any sound in reply.

"He must have a perfectly good reason as to why he's not answering." Caitlin defended, "Angela, can you do something, I don't know-"

"I've got this," Angela said cracking her fingers and grabbing the communicator microphone, "Bartholomew Allen! If you do not reply in 3 seconds I will pull out the middle name card and-"