Destined To Be His: Forthcoming Book

Copyright©ShazzaWazza

Destined To Be His

COPYRIGHT: This story, "Destined To Be His*" (*title subject to change) including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content (i.e fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Shazneem Tamana aka ShazzaWazza) and any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

*❀*¨'*•✿Prologue✿•*¨'*❀*

My heart sped up, I knew my time was up. Did I regret my decisions in the past? No. Do I regret the decision I make now? I looked back as I see a small chest rise and fall. No I do not. They were after me as they had got hints of what had occured. I ran as fast as I could. Not letting anyone know.

I had covered miles and stopped abruptly. I knew I was now being followed. I had to accept what was going to happen. To save her I had to go. My child, my soul, my dearest Anabelle. Those were my last thoughts as I was hit with solid hard concrete on my head. I welcoming blackness as thick as night.

A/N

Hey Edibles This is another story thats been in the head lol Comment let me know what you

Please note: its forthcoming so not writing anytime soon. Please refer to my profile for dates and changes xxxx

PG13 Version:
http://www.wattpad.com/4113316-destined-to-be-his-pg13-version-%E2%80%A2%E2%9C%BFprologue%E2%9C%BF%E2%80%A2

xoxoxoxox

Ms Shaz Evil Edible

All Rights Reserved Copyright ShazzaWazza