{BOYS24}Choi Seunghwan

Wow...Hocheol and Seunghwan popularity is very high!Btw~This is request by KimSeolMin!!Enjoy
==========================================

*Your POV*

I was on my way to school,like a normal student.Well not really normal student,I'm the school mystery girl since I cover my face with mask and bangs..and don't worry I can see.

When I walk in the school those student started whispering,again.They always corious how I look and why I cover it.

"Hey it's her again" "Why teacher even let her wear mask?" "Hey you heard?The kingkas say they want to see her face" "Omg..I hope she will be ok"

The last two catch my attention...the school kingkas?Is not that the group that Mr.Yoon told me to stay away from?I need to hide from them...

(While at a their classroom/Seunghwan POV)

"Hey you!Didn't you tell us that she always come early?WHERE IS SHE?!" Changmin ask one of the student. "Let's just wait guys" Louoon say and we all stand around her table to wait her. "Hey hyung,why must we see her face?" Hongin ask curiously,actually me too.."Well like you all know that NO ONE ever saw her face even some teachers,so I want to be the first" He say proudly.After a few minutes we saw her and she stoped and tried to run away but Jaemin and Jinseok stop her.

"Hey mystery girl~Can I ask you a question?" Louoon ask politely."W-What?" "What a tough girl,I like it" He smirk and walk near her "I give you choice 1.Take off your mask by yourself or 2.I take it off" No,I don't think this will end well. She was silent then look deep in Louoon eyes will full of anger? "Hey can you speak?" I went near and almost took off her mask then she slapped my hand,SHE SLAPPED MY BEAUTIFUL HANDS?Oh she gonna pay it! [A/N:Lol I laugh so hard]

"Do it" Louoon was shock with what I say but then smirk "Thanks bro" then they kick her,pull her hair and more.But..she just...slapped my hand right..is that abit..too much? "Ok guys stop" They stop and we walk out the class.I think she deserves it.

*Your POV*

After they left the class,I went to my sit and sat down..Luckily no one is in class.The bruise is not that hurt or seen.But my stomach is abit hurt...When the bell ring,my classmate run into the class while my seatmate?Late again..

//Recess time//

"Hey (y/n) let's go" My bestie (y/f/n) ask,I wanted to go but I can't "Sorry,I need to go to the library now" She nod and say ok.On my way there,it was silent which I like it...Today the library seem empty,good then.

I went to find some books for my research,I already found some of them but there's one left. "Ah,here it is" I try to reach it but it's too high. "Shorty" A male voice say and when I turn around a body was there and hands helping me take the book.When he give it to me our eyes meet...he come closer and closer then kiss my mask because I use it to cover myself remember?But then I was shock,he smirk and walk away "Bye shorty" what in this world just happened?!

*Seunghwan POV*

I was in the library sleeping,skipping almost 3 classes?Who care...When the 4th bell rang that mean finally recess.I walk to the exit but I saw a girl is trying to take a book but she's too short "Shorty" I went to help her then I notice she's the mystery girl.Our eyes meet,and..her eyes just like shining star,without me knowing I kiss her but because of that mask so not real kiss.She was shock ofcourse then I leave the library "Bye Shorty".

*Back to your's pov~*

After he left I went to the counter and borrow those books,when I went back to class..class almost start so I just focus on what teacher is teaching.When the last bell rang,meaning of end of today school.As always I walk home.

"I'm back" I say when I went in the house."Ouh you back?Come here girl!Oppa miss you" My brother Jinhong say and headlock me "Miss you too oppa,how's today stage?" He nod and smile.Jinhong of 24K my brother such a amazing brother he's."Ouh and Kisu and the others will come today,ok?" I nod and went to my room.After done with all homework and the other stuff I heard some noise from downstairs it must be the other members of 24K.I went to change and wanted to go buy some foods but Sungoh oppa stop me "Where are you going kiddo?" He ask "Buy some foods" he nod and told my brother "Need someone to go with you?" I shook my head and went outside.

After buying some foods at a bakery and I saw someone familiar is not that Choi Seunghwan?!!No,I quickly turn then he grab my shoulder "Hey..are you..(y/n)?" How did he know?I keep quite then he walk infront of me and lift up my chin, "Your eyes...I remember those eyes" I push his hand and walk away.I walk back but I felt like someone is following me but everytimes I looked back there is none.When I walk past an alley I think I heard somethings or should I say someone.Then suddenly someone pull me into that alley. "What a beautiful girl doing outside huh?" The man smirk,I feel a tear roll down then when I open my eyes the man is on the ground "Who..who are you!!" He yell at someone when I looked at it's him...

"She's my girl,don't you dare to lay your hand on her" Before the others dare to touch him,his gangs come out and beat the others.He come to me and look into my eyes or my soul.."A girl shouldn't be out here for too long,let's go I will send you home" He then grab my hand and walk out the alley.When we arrive at my house I thank him "Thank you..for saving me...and walked me home" When I was about to when in he yell my name "(y/n)!!What I say awhile ago...Its real..So" He then smirk and come closer "You're mine now" *peck* he walk or look like run away then I touch my forehead,is this a dream?

"No it's not a dream,so if you don't mind please come inside and explain to your oppas young lady" Bless me,Jinhong oppa don't kill me.
==============================================

Author note
HELLO!!!!HUHU I finished my exam and I have camping this week so this weekend no update sorry~~Recently my mind is full with 24K and ma bias is Jinhong and Kisu....hehehe...and I want to run away because imma hate camping lol!!ANYWAYS!I'M MAKING SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR THANK YOU!!But it will be update when I'm back from camping and others request dont worry too I will done it as fast as possible because imma try to get ideas by going camping.