{BOYS24}Go Jihyung

You know I rewatch a drama..and I got got ideas for this chap...somehow..I'm smiling very creepy right now.Request by zihahsugar!Enjoyyyy
==============================================

*Y/n pov*

"Yo morning (y/n)" my bestfriend or crush also the school kingkas Jihyung greet me as I walk in the class. "Morning Jihyung" then a woo~~ sound make me turn around and see our seniors also Jihyung buddy,Jinseob and Sungho sunbae "Annyeonghasaeyo sunbae" I greet them and replied my with a smile.I walk to my sit and open my phone since my seatmate say she cant come,Jinseob sunbae sit beside me and put his arm on my shoulder like last time.But this time...he was not talking to anyone but looking at Jihyung.

*Jihyung POV*

Why I felt like someone is staring at me?I look up and saw....no way Jinseob hyung..My anger take over me and I grab Jinseob by his collar drag him to the rooftop follow by Sungho hyung.

"Hyung!Why did you do that?!You know I like her!" I cant control my anger.."Why did I do that?Because we all 48 person try to pair you two but both of you are too dumb to notice it.Aigoo..Jihyung yahh quickly confess to her before someone take her from you,neh?" What hyung say is right..."Ne hyung,Mianhae" We both hug then Sungho hyung wrisper somethings but enough me to hear "Jijin..."

*Sorry Back to your POV*

"What?Today?Got it mom" I end the call,why mom want me to out from house one day?And why it must be today?Aish...maybe I can ask Jihyung to stay at her house,her mom sure wont mind.

"Jihyung yahh~" I call him as I saw him walking on the hallway "Yes (y/n)" I smile "Well...erm..my mom told me I cant go home today~so~You know like old time" He pat my head and smile "Ok,but today I had plan.Wait me at the gate after school" I nod and we both walk back to class

When I'm back to class,there is no teacher but beside my sit..is Hongin oppa!My dance partner "Yo Hongin!" I high five him same as Jihyung. "Hongin please tell the others I have somethings to do after school,so I cant come to practice...if they ask say Jinseob hyung know it" What?Now he is skipping practice again?No way boy

"Jihyung you know I can just walk to your house,you dont have to skip practice again" I say to him "Nothings,but this is very important you know..." he look at my eyes *thumd thumd* "Wh...what?" "I like this girl,but she still that dumb to notice it..." I feel like my heart just broke into million pieces "You..should just confess to her" I smile I Fake smile.

*After school*

Like what he say,I wait him at the school gate. "Hey (y/n)" "You scare me Jihyung!" I say while punch his shoulder "Let's go" He say and drag me to who know where "Where are we going Jihyung?" He just keep quite,I pout "Jihyung~~Please~~" Then he stop...its a theme park near our school! "How did you know I want to come here?" I ask him and smile widely,he blush "Well...last time I heard you and your friends discuss about coming here.." aww~This boy is so sweet,but he like another girl...remember that..[A/n:BTOB REMEMBER THAT😂] "Lets go play that" We went to the roller coster and then stop to play some shooting games "Which doll did you want?" The bear is cute,the kitten doll look so fluffy not to mention the dog look super cool...but "I want that" I point at a rilakkuma doll" He nod and start shot the rilakkuma...

"Thank you so much Jihyung yahh~~" I say and smile at him, "Lets go ride that (y/n)" He say and pull me to the ferris wheel...Now its our turn "You both make a cute couple" the worker say to us,both of us blush so hard and Jihyung pull me into the ferris wheel.

"Erm...what do you think about the worker say awhile ago?" He ask still blushing madly "I...I donno Jihyung,but remember?You told me you like a girl right" I answer still my heart is hurt. "Look over there,it's beautiful right?Like you" Jihyung mumble the last part which I didnt heard "Yeah it's beautiful" I lean closer tp the window and take some pictures "Come here (y/n)" Jihyung pull me closer to him "Smile~" and he take a few pictures.

After the ferris wheel we both sat at a bench near a fountain. "(Y/n) this is for you" he hand me a gift "what is this for?" I ask "Because today is the last day we will befriend,forgive me" what...did I heard it wrong? "Youre kidding right Jihyung?" I laugh "Wait me for awhile.." he say and stand up walk to a place...

Why he is so late..."Hey you young girl~" A man wearing a coat stand infront of me..wait..dont tell me he didnt wear anything inside?!Oh my gosh I should run,but I legs cant.Someone...please...help me "Look at here girl~" I quickly stand up try to run but too late I close my eyes and...

Someone turn me around so I'm facing the person body.I look up and I hug him as tight as I could..."Go away before I punch you" Jihyung told the man "Dont worry,he's gone now" He pat my head "Why dont you run?Pabo..." I look at him and say "I cant,my legs..." I pout,he blush "Pabo...next time shout,I will come..to protect you" He say and our lips touch

"Jihyung....what was that for" I ask after the kiss "Jeongmal pabo,the girl I say I love is you" And he back hug me..."I love you too...Jihyung yahh~" And we both laugh and walk home hand in hand
==============================================

Author note
FINALLY!!!! I SUCCESS FINISH THIS REQUEST!!! So~I still have 5 more request to do...well this may use alot of time,since recently I fail one of my subject...and my final exam is this month and next month I'm going to Australia to find my omma then I need to do this that more~~Sorry~~!!!JEONGMAL MIAHAE!BUT I WILL SURE I WILL FINISH ALL REQUEST IN THIS YEAR!Ouh and I'm going to publish another story in next year on my birthday😂And the story main lead is half chinese korean girl who fall in love with BTS Jungkook or Seventeen Joshua or Got7 Youngjae or Boys24 Jinseob ps.My bias or NCT Mark/Winwin/Johnny or MonstaX Kihyun.Or another story in next year January a story of ***** and NCT😉 ouh and I'm jamming to their new song now,ps.I download it live ver i lobe it so muchie😂Ok thankssss