{BOYS24}Kim Jinsub

Sorry I promise to publish yesterday...but...my phone is missing yesterday night,and I found it today at my cousin house...SO this is request by 17han_e
Ouh and you will be Lee Hanee in this story..
==============================================

*Hanee POV*

I'm Lee Hanee,16 years old girl.I'm a heart cancer patient...last stage.I still have 1 month life before facing the death.I have many unfinished wish,but I just want to be in a relationship once before dead...

I always act like a happy and cheerful kid infront of all people,include him..He is my docter.Dr.Kim Jinsub.He always seem cold and grumpy but I know and believe that he is a very caring and warm person like my oppa.He is my first ever man who I fall in love....

"LEE HANEE,I told you not to watch much sad movie and drama..see what have you done.." He is now nagging at me just because I got an heart attack for watching drama "I say I'm sorry~I'm too bored" I pout,he look away.

"Aish..." He ruffle his hair,so hot ....I'm gonna have another heart attack soon.."Hanee~" I turn my attention to the door where the voice from.Its my oppa,Park Doha..well not real brother but step brother.

"Oppa!!I miss you~Dr.Jinsub is bullying me~save me" I whine at oppa evily "Bwo?!Kim Jinsub what are you doing with my baby sister?" Oppa ask "She got a heart attack again" the room become quite again..oppa widen his eyes and give me a WHAT-ARE-YOU-THINKING look

After Dr.Jinsub and oppa left.I sit and look outside the window..and slowly walk to the door to heard what they talk about.

*Doha POV*

After Jinsub told me about the heart attack.What is she thinking..that little girl..and I also know that she is crazy for fall in love with her docter.Jinsub too...he like her but always act like she dont like her,he is too dumb this boy..

"Hyung,because of this heart attack..her life is shorten to maybe...1 week" "Jinsub ah..this is not funny you know?Don't joke around" tell me this is a joke plss... "Mian hyung,I hope this is a joke too but this is the truth..mian"

"I got it..." I say and enter her room. "Oppa!What did he say?" She ask happily..this hurt me.. "Nothing much,he just nagging like a grandpa again" I lied to her..I'm sorry Hanee

*Your POV*

After oppa left for work,I was thinking about what Dr.Jinsub tell oppa..I heard it...Shall I confess to him?No..

What should I do now with 1 week life?Ok...I will confess to him on my last day of my life!Now I just have to enjoy!

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in" the door open and him come in,with a tray of foods "What is that?" I ask happily "The food you request last week,I promise you to buy it for you" I blush,he remember...I just joke to him.. "Thank you..." "Welcome" He say and give me the food ready to leave but I grab him shirt "Stay here...eat with me..." I request.He sit back and take some foods,I smile

After finished the food he left for some work...I feel happy now.

*Jinsub POV*

This girl...always request some impossible things.But still,she just so sweet...wait what am I saying.Aish..focus Jinsub...focus...

"Yeoboseyo?Jihyung?Wae?Ok..." Jihyung is coming,again

*Your POV*

Someone knock the door,I just let the person come in..

"Dont you miss me?" This voice...its him..Jihyung! "Jihyung!!" I hug him,I miss him so much...he is my childhood friend..he left to America last time but he is back...thank you...

"Why did you come back?Gosh I miss you kid" I ruffle him hair like what we did when we are young. "Hey..I heard hyung say you like Jinsub hyung,right?" He wrisper,aish oppa..

We play for awhile and Dr.Jinsub come in. "Jihyung,its time for her to eat some pills" I pout and hide behind Jihyung "Here,I left you both first...I need toilet" after that he run to toilet leaving us both

*Jinsub POV*

I take the water and pill for her but she hide her and there.I cant take it anymore and pull her..and...we both fall at the bed,and I'm on her...

"Now you want to take the pill or not?" She nod "Good girl" I said..and the door open Jihyung come in.She want to explain and get up...so we...that...k...i...s...s.

We quickly pull back "Jihyung,told me if she not take the pill...I have work..bye." before I left Jihyung wrisper to me "Good job hyung~heheh..." aish..

*Hanee POV*

Did...that...really happen? "Jihyung yah...what happen awhile ago?" He smirk and chuckle...."I dont know~ nah..take some pills" he say and hand me my pill..I eat it and lie down at my bed.

*Hanee Last Day*

Ahh...its today...wait.. I forget I have a traphy today,aigoo...

"Hanee I'm going in now" Before I answer anything he come in "Get ready you will have a traphy,and Dr.Jinkyu is coming" [a/n:Jinkyu...doctor?OMG...so hot] I nod and get ready

"Hello Hanee!!!" Its Dr.Jinkyu,he always this hyper..Oppa say he is hard to keep quite.He always treat me like a little sister...

*Jinsub POV/After 4 hours*

Why they didnt let me in?Whats wrong?Why it take so long?last time they just take 1 and half hours...

"Jinsub ah why they took so long?" Doha hyung ask me..."I don't know hyung..." the light suddenly turn green mean the traphy is done or over...

Jinkyu come out with the nurse and stop infront of us."Mian hyung...She...didnt make it..her heart beat stop when the traphy is going on.." what?He must be planing a joke with Hanee. "Jinkyu its not good for doing a joke like this" Doha say putting an arm on his shoulder.He kneel down and start crying...

My eyes is tear up.Why?Why god take her away from me?When I want to confess to her about my feeling?Why...?I walk to the rooftop to clam down.

"WHY!!!!WHY DID YOU TAKE HER LIFE?!!" I yell at loud as I want...I'm sorry...I'm sorry Hanee...if I tell you my feeling more early.Please forgive me Hanee.Don't go...
==============================================

Author Note
Mian for late update....I promise tomorrow another request,Wait for me...and I recently is watching a drama..I need to finished it tonight,if not I'm going to be crazy