ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 14- Meeting 'HIM'

Start from the beginning

When the door opened, Shooting star nearly screamed. She was horrified by the sight that was behind the now opened door. Pinetree gulped. I communicated them through their minds.

'Hey! Don't act like that! He'll notice,'

'Uh, Bill, don't tell me that's--'

'Yes indeed, Pinetree. You can call him your worst nightmare too, because he is...'

'Bill I'm scared.'

'Don't worry Mabel I feel yah,'

'(Y/n) is that you? You can talk telepathically too?'

'Yeah.'

'Well guys, why are we here? We need to ask permission to see dad or something?'

'You don't get it Snowflake, do you?'

We were distracted by 'him' standing up from his throne of skulls and bones.

"Why are you here, Cipher? And you have a mortal with you." He said with his usual dark tone. "I've brought your lost child, your highness, as you wished." I replied.

'Wow, since when did you get that etiquette, Bill?'

'Shut up, Snowflake,'

"Where is she?" He began to ask. "She is now here your majesty." I replied, "she's the mortal you've been speaking of." I added. He looked at the girl I pointed to, and he looks like he have seen Snowflake before. Snowflake just stood there, nervous and terrified. He began to walk towards Snowflake. When he stared down at Snowflake, he began to speak up. "My daughter, my little demon." He said.

(Y/n)'s eyes grew wide, and Pinetree and Shooting star looks like they're gonna faint anytime from now.

"Pinetree, Shooting star," they looked at me as they called them,
"Meet (Y/n)'s long lost father, Satan."

"D-daddy?" (Y/n)'s facial expression changed from scared to happiness. "DADDY!" Snowflake hugged her father, and gladly, master hugged back. I saw his soft side on this one.
The Pines twins just stood there in shock, they feel like fainting, but tried to fight it. And luckily succeeded.

I chuckled.

(Y/n)'s POV

"How are you my dear daughter? Have you been looking for me too?" My father asks. Even though his voice was scary, I still love him for who he is.

"Of course dad." I answered happily. I'm not scared of him, but Mabel and Dipper looks like they were going to die. "Daddy, why did you gave me away? Didn't you love me?" I said in a pretty sad voice. He looked at me deeply, and he looks like he was about to cry.

Oh, and I didn't tell you how he looked like, am I right?

He's 7 feet tall with a humanoid structure but has red long horns, red skin, and pure black eyes. He wore a black dress coat, just like Bill's, and a red shirt underneath it. He wore black pants as well. He has really sharp teeth.

"Let me explain, child." He guided me to his throne and snapped his fingers. After that, a throne next to his poofed out of nowhere. "Sit down, my little devil." He offered. I obeyed and sat beside him. "What about my friends, dad?" I asked. He then gazed at the three who were just watching. "Cipher, make yourself comfortable there." He commanded.

Bill snapped his fingers and a chair for himself appeared. He sat on it, making a drink appear in his hands. I glared at him. He knew what I meant because he made another two chairs appear beside him and Dipper and Mabel sat on either side. "You won't mind them listening, right dad?" I asked while I looked at my father.

"Not at all, little one." He answers. I can see Bill's facial expression weirded out. Maybe he did not expect this side of my dad, a.k.a. his boss before.

Ha, priceless.

'Dude, you okay?'

'I'm quite fine.'

'Is my mom here too?'

'You'll find out, Snowflake.'

'Hey, communicate with the two, don't let them die in boredom.'

'Of course, princess.'

'Don't call me that!'

'But aren't you one?'

'Shut up.'

I snapped out of my thoughts with Bill. I faced my father: the king of all wicked, evil, and destruction. I really like where this is going. But how am I going to tell my god father and mother? Oh my gosh, I did not think this through.

"You see, my little demon, it all started when me and your mother got separated from me because of a little incident."