Of Runaways and Stowayas

Start from the beginning

Throught all of her chores she seemed to have taken much more longer than she usually does.

She then was about to place the last glass cup that she finished cleaning in one of the cabinets, but she then got really startled as she dropped the glass.

She seemed to have been sweating and panting as she then slammed her fist on the counter.

I looked down as I walked away from the kitchen, but the moment I did Yang then ran out of the kitchen and quickly made her way upstairs.

I sighed and looked down at the floor which had a small trail tears that Yang left behind.

I dropped my head down saddened as I then got up and remembered something that me and Goku talked about all before he left with Ruby.

I remember saying to him being very protective, "Listen Goku, what's been going on can be very dangerous for my girls. Whatever you may end up planing, please leave my girls out of it. They've been through enough already."

Goku just smiled and said, "Well, it'll all depend what they decide to do Tai. Yang though, I don't think you'll see her going anywhere."

I looked down at the floor and said, "Yeah, the first time I saw her again after the invasion, she was just, not herself."

Goku then said happily as he placed his hand on my shoulder, "Don't worry, besides, if the time comes when you think she really seems to be hurting a lot over what happened. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to figure that out Tai. Besides, you are her dad!"

My flashback ended as I then rammed my fist on my other palm and said to myself, "I promise Goku, you'll see the old Yang again. Back and better then she was before."

Yang P.O.V

I ran upstairs to my room with tears streaming down my eyes the moment I closed the door behind me.

I just felt like I was being consumed with fear over Adam and what he did to me!

I cried a bit on the side of my bed as I sniffled and sobbed.

I looked over to the chair that was next to my desk that had a box on it.

I remembered who gave it to me.

Before my uncle and baby sister both left, me and my uncle talked.

He talked about his many other adventures and stories he's told me before which actually, started to make me smile again.

He continued his story and said, "They both always bickered and bickered about who would become stronger and who would pummel who up but Winter was always the one to break them up as she just pulled on their ears making them stop and saying, "Would you idiots quit fighting like children!" Of course I then had to jump in and said, "Come on now. Let's just take things nice and easy." Luckily, I was able to calm them down, for about a few seconds."

I giggled a bit as my Uncle Goku laughed and said, "Of course remember Yang, the whole lesson to this story is..."

I cut my uncle off and said with a light smile, "Yeah I know. Patience and you'll be on your way to getting stronger."

My Uncle Goku smiled brightly as he then remembered something and said, "Oh! I almost forgot."

He then got up from the chair and went downstairs.

He soon made it back to my room with a small box. He smiled and held it in front of me as he said, "I wanted to give you this when you graduated from Beacon. But, with everything that's been going on I decided now would be a good time!"