Chapter Twelve

CHAPTER TWELEVE

"Fuck," I groaned, when my knuckles hit my headboard as I stretched. I got out of bed, pausing on my way to the bathroom as another yawned pleasantly rattled my body. I did my morning routine, only to go back to my room and realized it was barely 6 AM.

"Fuck," I groaned again. No one would be awake for at least another hour. I wished Nick were lying next to me, and he would have been had he not been out of town. I lied back in bed and cued Netflix to finishing watching one my series. Next thing I knew, I was being woken up by a familiar voice and the soft strums of a guitar.

I opened my eyes to see Nick sitting at the edge of my bed. He began singing happy birthday to me. I almost forgot it was. His voice was beautiful and I hadn't heard him really sing since before the accident. Nick was adamant he didn't want to, so this was a pleasant surprise for me. It made my heart pound heavily and caused Goosebumps to appear on my skin.

"I can't believe I'm hearing you right now," I said. The surprise was evident in my voice and I felt it as my lips quivered when I smiled.

"I know," Nick said, ducking a little. "I wasn't sure I could do it. Happy birthday."

I peeled my comforter off, tossed it aside and opened my arms. "Come let me thank you."

I laughed at Nick's eagerness as he hurriedly, but carefully placed the guitar on the floor and crawled on top of me. I thanked him passionately, one arm around his neck and a hand in his air. I felt my passion for Nick consuming me and in this moment I knew if I could crawl underneath his skin, I could, just to get closer to him, to feel him as deeply as I could. I moaned as I began to feel every inch of him that I could reach. Nick's cock was rapidly growing solid against mine. I palmed his ass with both hands, rolling my hips once. Nick must have realized how badly I wanted him then. He pulled back and there was a moment of absolute nonverbal communication where we knew what we both wanted. And now. I flipped us, switching our positions. Nick threw his head back and as I moved to place my lips on that beautiful skin, I saw something in my peripheral.

Nastya stood by my bed, a camcorder in my hand and her mouth wide open. "Okay, she said," after composing herself. "I have images and I have requests."

"Nastya, get out, please!" I yelled, face red; cock hard, all that jazz. She laughed and started to leave. "Leave the camcorder on my bed. Close the door behind you. Thank you!" She pouted and put it on my bed with a dramatic sigh.

"I'm sorry," Nick said after a while. "She saw me and asked if she could record me singing to you. I forgot she was there."

"It's okay," I rasped, rolling off of Nick.

"What do you like?" Nick asked.

I looked at him, confused. "Everything I like that I am consciously aware of, you know also. You probably know more about what I like than I do."

"I meant sexually."

That was a question I never thought Nick would ever ask me. Gulping, I averted his eyes. It's not as if Nick was looking at me anyways. "You mean what do I like to do or what do I like to be done to me?"

"Either or," Nick answered. They were looking at each other now. "Or you can tell me how you like it to happen."

Okay. You can do this. "Spontaneously. No planning whatsoever. Nerves won't get in the way when it happens like that. Planning is good sometimes though because it gives you something to look forward to and builds anticipation. Um...I like when you moan and how you bite your lips in between kisses. I liked it when you used to get frustrated waiting for me to do something physical to you so you'd it to me instead. I like that I can see that your pupils are dilated. I like how you look when I'm doing something you like and you don't want me to stop. When we get to...you know...that stage, tell me what you want or when you need or want to be with me. Situation: We're together alone and you want me just take me. Situation: You're somewhere or I'm somewhere and you want me send me a dirty text or give me a call and tell me exactly what you want. "

"So, situation: I'm at my place and I send you text saying that I'm aching to be with you or I need you inside of me, you'd like that?"

"I'd be there in the blink of an eye to love you as hard as I possibly could."

Nick was playing with fire and he knew it.

"Are you speaking from experience?"

Leave it to you Nicky to ask me that. You're not getting away so easy. "I'm speaking from my thoughts and wishes."

I moved closer to Nick, propping myself up with one arm while resting the other hand on Nick's chest. To my delight, I felt Nick's chest heaving more rapidly beneath my hand. I slowly slid my hand down until I felt the hem of Nick's shirt to slide my hand under to feel his skin. The heat of him surprised me, and he only felt warmer as my hand glided over his abs and chest sensually. In away, this was punishment for the question he asked. To punish him more, I whispered in his ear: "Tell me what you like."

Nick began to pant. "I like that you're a biter. I like when your hands—when you touch me everywhere, and when you can't help but to grab me—my ass, or squeeze just above my hips. I like when you let yourself go and indulge yourself in me without fear. I like when your fingers are going through my hair and then sometimes you growl a little and tug. When that happens I feel like my soul is leaving my body. I like...just being with you, in your presence...I'd do anything to you that you'd want me to do or allowed me to do. And as far as the how part goes. Anywhere. Anytime. Anyhow."

The gasoline spilled over and the fire consumed us. I couldn't tell which one of us moved first, but our legs and arms were wrapped around each other. I bit his lip gently. Nick groaned and thrust his hips against me. I thrust back and Nick ended up on his back once more with me on top of him, grinding my hips with abandon. Nick opened his legs a little further for me, pushing against me. I grabbed his thigh and hiked it around my waist. With our hips moving rapidly, winding and grinding and undulating against each other, our orgasms began to peak at the same speed. Nick started to moan and he was getting loud.

"Shh, shh," I cooed. That did nothing. I slapped my hand over his mouth just in time as Nick came and his moan vibrated against my hand. That triggered my release and I barely had time to muffle my own voice against Nick's neck as my orgasm ripped through me.

Nick waited patiently for me to calm down. It felt as if I was still coming moments after, and I couldn't help the way my hips moved minutely against him. When I found strength, I began a trek with my lips from his neck to his jaw then finally to his lips. He returned my soft kiss with a sigh. In that moment I struggled to swallow my emotions. I almost didn't allow myself to have this. And on top of that, I almost denied myself of this happiness with the most amazing person I've ever met.

"Some birthday you're having so far," Nick whispered. His voice was shaky and I'm glad I wasn't the only one that felt something in this moment.

"I have you to thank," I responded. "We should get cleaned up and go down before someone comes up to get us."

"Yeah. Um, Wilson?" He called as I began moving towards the edge of the bed. I turned around so I could look at him. "I don't mean to push it but...you know."

I smiled at him. "I know, Nicky. You too."

A/N

I know it's been a while. But you know, writing was so much easier when all I had to worry about was going to school and getting good grades and not fuck up my scholarship. SMH. The next time I hear a kid say they can't wait to grow up I swear I'm drop kicking 'em lmfao.