Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Wilson

Nick was too good. I always felt he was too good for me: too pure, too sweet, too everything. He was ten times everything I was and more than anything I could ever hope to be. I was doing good, so, so good. And then he said that and the dam almost broke. He had to know how badly I wanted him. Being in the car with him had my skin feeling hot and prickly and sensitive. I wanted to—fuck. There were so many things I wanted to do to him and with him but I was terrified.

In the office I pretended to not notice Nick watching me. He looked worried again. I kept fucking things up. And they were little things, mind you. But it didn't make it any easier to swallow. I liked the teasing and I liked Nick being Nick. I wasn't well receptive to it but I liked it, craved it even.

Nick sat directly across from me so it was easy to watch him back. The worried look had been replaced with something else. I felt like a prey with the attention he gave me. It made my heart beat faster in my chest. Maybe that was the reason it was so hard to function properly around Nick since we kissed. My heart felt like it was in a constant state of being preyed upon.

Suddenly I realized I hadn't felt anything so intense in a long time. The way Nick looked at me with blazing passionate eyes was new to me. No one ever looked at me like that before. Had he always looked at me like that?

I smiled as Nick moved as swiftly as he could across the room and sat next to me. I turned my face towards him. He was so close. "Wanna share? You look confused."

The world didn't want me to say anything important to Nick today. His name was called and it was his time to see the doctor. Long story short, he didn't have long before he could get rid of the boot or the crutches because he spent most of the healing time in a coma and then in the hospital once he woke up. He picked up his prescription for PT and we left.

"Wanna sleep over?" I asked. It was probably a bad idea because of how I wanted things to go but I didn't want to say goodbye to him just yet

"I'm allowed?"

"What?"

"Yeah," Nick answered, smiling.

"Why wouldn't you be allowed?

"Because...you know...things have changed between us?"

"I can ask permission if that will make you feel better. I mean it's you so I know its fine either way. As long as we respect them and behave when they're there."

"That sounded like a rehearsed rule, Wilson." I laughed.

Truth was, no one had spent time in my bed the way Nick had. His place in my life was unquestionable and irreplaceable and incomparable. He would always make a coward out of me because of how much he meant to me. But he was helping me to be brave, showing me every chance he got that I deserved him and we deserved each other. And so what if I didn't deserve him. He chose me, and that made me deserving enough.

While some things changed, some things remained the same. I had an exam to study for, and while I did that, Nick wrote music. Sometimes soft humming would come my way or his voice playing with different words to see what fit and my heart would try its best to match how beautiful he sounded. It was always like that too, for my heart, but some things I accepted better than others.

Eventually Nick got tired. He took his boots off and changed into one of my t-shirts and pajama bottoms like he had always done. I had to bite my knuckles and turn back to my notes before I did something. That—that was different. Very different. I wanted nothing more than to take him out of my clothes that looked so fucking good on him and kiss him every fucking where I could. I wanted his body to tell me secrets Nick didn't even knew he had and I wanted to learn the different sounds that were tuned to each spot on his body. Fuck. I groaned.

"You okay?" Nick asked. I wish he was teasing me because that I could handle more. Caring and sweet made me weak.

"Mhm!" I answered.

It was the most pleasurable torture I had to endure yet. I managed to study, though. I lied next to him and stared. I wanted to hold him. Should I? The more I stared at him—the moles dotting his cheeks and his nose and his neck, the slight part of his lip, the way his eyelashes caressed his cheeks, the way his hair fell against the pillow—the more I felt compelled to do something. God, he was like an angel. His beautiful, smooth, soft, pale skin beckoned my fingers towards it.

The very moment I touched him Nick eyes snapped open on a gasp, his hand coming up to grasp mine and holding it where it was on his cheek as a pair of baby blues stared back at me. He smiled faintly.

"I didn't mean to wake you," I whispered to him.

"I'm glad you did," he answered. My soul was on fire.

Our eyes stayed connected, communicating nonverbally a language that only two connected souls could understand. I let my eyes traveled down to his lips where it lingered for only a few seconds before I gave into my need to feel the supple flesh in my mouth. At first contact, I'm sure our body's shuddering reaction to each could be seen from a distance the way our sighs could be heard.

Arms wrapped around each other, pulling us closer to each other as our passion heightened. It was a slow passionate kiss. I felt like I was drowning in it and somehow I wanted more, to get as deep as possible. I pushed lightly until I had him on his back and took, nipping on his lips and pulling the flesh until he opened his mouth. Nick gave and took as good as he got, sucking and stroking strongly. A moan made it's way out of me and I felt my cock getting hard because Nick was devouring me unabashed. I've never felt so craved for in my life.

My wandering hands wandered down his chest, over his stomach until it reached the hem of his shirt. I slowly slid my hand underneath the soft cotton until I felt his skin beneath my fingers and palm. My breath hitched and I grinded against him. Nick shivered slightly, moaned, and arched against my hand.

As I caressed every part of skin I could reach I stopped kissing him to gently touch my lips against his before sliding down to suck on his chin sensually. Nick made a sweet humming sound as he tilted his head back, giving me access and permission to pleasure his neck every way I could think of—small nips, a little tongue, and a lot of lips. As much as I wanted to climb completely on top of him and grind and thrust against him until I shuddered with my release I was still mindful that I had to be careful with him.

Nick panted, fingernails digging into my back. I sensed things getting way out of control and as much as it pained me I pulled away. By doing that my teeth grazed against his neck.

"Wilson," He moaned.

The sound went straight to my cock and I wanted to hear it again. "You like that?" I asked, voice rough raspy.

"Please don't stop," Nick all but cried.

With Nick begging so prettily, how could I?