~Chapter 6: Your Dreams Are Crumbling~

~Baby's POV~

I walked back to my same red stage, (Y/N)'s words flowing through my head. For just a child, s/he knows a lot. His/Her words made me feel different. It also helped lighten up my guilty and upset thoughts about what happened. I haven't had that much hope lately ever since then. But, after talking to them for a little while, I felt they should have the freedom to wander about a little since they were just a child. And they seemed like a very cooperative child, so hopefully I don't have to worry about them getting into trouble with the other animatronics.

~You~

I stayed completely still in my one spot as the sounds of the same luxurious but tensing music that played inside the gallery, which would switch from my left to my right every now and then. I wasn't able to leave because I was unable to see the door behind me...Or anything at all.

C'mon, (Y/N)! All you have to do is make it to the other side! Nothing bad will happen.

I encouraged myself in my mind. I narrowed my eyes forward and lifted one of my shaking legs, and started speed walking through the gallery, hoping Ballora wouldn't hear me. I was able to make it a few steps across the room, before I stopped dead in my tracks, my eyes wandering about even though I still couldn't see anything at all.

I felt goosebumps spread all over my skin when I heard a voice that sounded like a real woman's, just mixed with a robotic tone;

"Is someone there?" 

I stayed as silent as possible as I heard the melody of that same song ring through my ears. It sounded calming and relaxing, but the louder it got, the more I just wanted to turn back and run back to Baby - But I couldn't. 

"I can hear someone...Creeping through my room..."

I stayed in my place and didn't move as my eyelids twitched slightly in anticipation, but stopped when the ballerina's voice rang out again;

"...Perhaps not."

I wanted to sigh aloud in relief, but that would only give away my position. I didn't want to get actually get caught by her this time. Just the thought of what she might do made my legs start becoming numb once more. I started feeling dizzy from all the panic again, which made it harder to stay on my feet. I held my hand up to my head, and tried my hardest not to take a step back and trigger the tall robotic woman. 

I stayed on my feet luckily, and decided to take it slower this time, instead of sprinting through the place and making Ballora see me. I bit my bottom lip due to my anxiety again, and started taking small tiptoes quietly through her gallery, stopping every now and then when I heard her music getting louder. At the moment, I didn't even need light - Sound was all that mattered.

I was still a little while from the exit. I don't know how, but Ballora has amazing hearing. Even if I made the quietest little tap, she was able to hear it and come over to my direction.I had a strategy now, though. All I had to do was take things really slow and listen closely for her music. It may take some time to get to the other side of the building, but it's better than getting caught by Ballora.

Baby didn't tell me much about Ballora, except she had those little 'Minireena' creatures. I knew she was more of the mysterious but loved animatronics in the place, and to be honest, she did catch my eye a little. She was so relevant with an actual ballerina, which caught my attention. She wasn't as bad as I thought she would be.

'You're getting closer, (Y/N)..."

I thought more happily inside of my head as I slowly crept and crawled through the wide space. I squinted and smiled happily at myself for a moment when I saw the flashing of a light a few feet ahead of me. I was almost there...