~Chapter 5: Talks With Baby~

~Your POV~

Me and Baby had turned back. I looked all around the rooms as I followed behind Baby, glancing around at all of the items everywhere. The only sounds were random buzzing and me and Baby's footsteps. Most of the rooms were really dark, and there were colorful posters plastered all over the walls of all of the characters. There were all kinds of decorations everywhere, and there were drawings that looked like really young kids drew them. They mainly contained certain children playing with one of the mascot characters. I was just glancing around everywhere, but I wasn't paying attention, and Baby suddenly stopped, making me bump into her.

"Sorry..." I mumbled. I heard her laugh quietly.

"It's okay." She replied, and reached her hand out in front of her to open the large metal door in front of us. I leaned to the right, moving her body out of my eyesight, and at the top of the door, was a bunch of bold but tiny letters that read; Circus Galley

"This is my gallery. None of the other animatronics can get inside so you'll be safe." She said to me, and closed the door behind her as we both entered. The room was very dark like the others, and It was hard to see Baby. I spoke up;

"Why is it so dark in this place?" I asked, not searching for her since I couldn't see.

"Well, the place closed down for a little while after something went wrong the other day. The technicians didn't bother leaving the power on, so it's been pitch black ever since. Its easier for us, because we have lights inside our eyes that we can see with, but I guess its harder for humans to see in the darkness..." Baby said, her green eyes shifting.

"...But, perhaps there's something here that could help you out. For now, though, I can use the streaks of my eye lights. Would that be good enough?" She asked me. I nodded and I saw her face shift strangely for a moment before her eyes flashed and they lightened up as bright as a flashlight. It lit up a good amount of the room.

"Thank you, Baby." I said, and she winked at me in response. The room was pretty large, the floor a grey-ish color, and there was another stage that matched the color of Baby's pigtails. Baby guided me over to it, and she sat down on the edge of it, and told me I could sit down. 

I sat down on the red stage, and Baby was staring off in the distance, as I stared down at my lap on the stage. A few seconds of silence went by, until I heard footsteps. My ear twitched as I lifted my head up, looking around. The little footsteps pattered against the floor again. I looked over at Baby. She didn't seem fazed by it.

"Is is the same person?" A familiar and feared voice rang out, which made me tense and freeze.  Baby noticed, and turned her head over to me, and tilted her head slightly;

"Is something bothering you?" She asked, keeping her eyes fixated on me.

"T-There's something in here..." I stuttered, fearfully. She stared, deep in thought, until she clicked;

"Oh, do you mean the Bidybabs?" She asked, quirking an eyebrow. I looked up at her, curiously;

"Are the 'Bidybabs' those little baby animatronics?" I asked. She nodded and smiled. 

"Yes, they stay inside the gallery like I do." She explained, and we both heard the footsteps. Me and Baby both turned our heads over to the sound, to reveal four of those 'Bidybabs'. Two were looking at Baby, the others were staring into my eyes. 

One of them seemed to stare at me with confusion, the other looked like it was about to devour my soul. I squirmed away from the thing, and Baby noticed how uncomfortable I had gotten and spoke up;