~Chapter 1: Run Away~

-Small Trigger Warning-

--SPOILERS--

~Your POV~

It was pitch black. The moonlight was the only thing that revealed my broken and dull room. I sat on my bed, my legs crossed, as I stared down at my lap, fiddling with my fingers in my lap, the moonlight shining over my tiny form. My name is (Y/N), and I'm tired of my life. You probably wouldn't expect a sentence like that to come from a ten year old, but it was true. My life was a living hell. Nobody liked me, my parents hate and abuse me, and everybody spreads rumors about me and always ignores me in my school.

I don't know what I did wrong. I don't know what I did to make everybody and the entire world to hate me, but it does, and there's nothing I can do about it. I had scars, cuts, and bruises all from my parents. Not only where they abusive, but they were also alcoholic, which didn't help the situation any less. It was 9:00 at night, but my body felt like it was on fire from all the open cuts and scratches I had. I sighed quietly as I felt my eyes drooping. I was really tired and just wanted to sleep. 

I hopped of my bed, wincing slightly at the shock of pain, but walked towards my wooden white closet, and grabbed my (F/C) pajamas, and brought them back to my bed. I changed out of my regular clothes, which had some blood spots inside of them, and changed into my more comfortable pajamas. I slipped into my bed, staring up at the ceiling, my (E/C) eyes scanning over the ceiling, lost in my thoughts. 

This has been happening since I was seven. I've gotten used to it by now, but it still hurts, mentally and physically. I laid in my bed, and turned on my side, shutting my eyes tight and flinching when I heard a bottle smash from downstairs. I felt my eyes and nose start to burn, but I didn't cry. Not this time. I just wanted to go to sleep and forget this every happened. I shut my eyes and wiped my eyes before slowly falling asleep, the light of the moon disappearing behind a cloud before I went to sleep, which didn't last for long...

~Literally One Hour Later~

I woke up and groaned. I was still surrounded by darkness as it was still midnight outside. I closed my eyes tightly again, and covered them up as I rolled around, trying to go back to sleep, but I wasn't able too. After about five minutes of failed attempts of trying to go back to sleep, I gave up and slowly sat up in my bed, rubbing my head. I slid out of bed and yawned, stretching a little as I slid my shoes on and sat on the edge of my bed, my hair flopping up and down. I felt suddenly cold, so I went over and grabbed my deep (F/C) jacket and slid it on. I took off my (Favorite Animal) pajama pants and wore black ones instead. Better. I stared down at my slightly dangling feet and my thoughts were interrupted by the screaming voices of my mom and dad. I sucked in my breath, and slid off my bed swiftly and cowered away in the corner, trying to get away from the screaming voices.

I held my knees close to my chest, my eyes shaking in fear and agony as my parents continued to scream and fight. I hid my head in my knees, my hair brushing against my (S/C) skin. I was completely hidden in my corner, hidden by my bed and right next to my window. My heartbeat started racing so fast I heard it in my ears, and my chest tightened as my palms became sweaty when I heard the pounding footsteps of my father.

He was screaming my name in a slurred and angry voice as he became closer to my room. I releases my knees from my chest, and I felt my anxiety rise up inside of me as I bit my lip harshly, and shut my eyes.

No, no, no, no, no.

My knees were weak and wobbly from fear, but I bolted over to my room and frantically locked my door shut, leaning against it for extra support to keep it closed. Tears were bubbling in my eyes again as my pupils started shaking again as he pounded on my door so loud, I'm pretty sure the neighbors could hear it.