Expect The Unexpected

Start from the beginning

“Liam!” the both shouted

“Shhh!” Harry motioned them to be quiet while closing the door behind us.

I sighed at the time we got inside, and let myself fall on one of the beds. I closed my eyes and remember the scene from minutes ago. I’m a terrible liar…if it wasn’t for Harry, I’ll probably had spit the whole plan out. Opening my eyes, I saw Zayn sitting in front of me.

“Mate, thanks” he said relieved

“No problem” I closed my eyes one last time and opening them immediately “though, my suitcase is still on my room, what are we gonna do?”

“You’re gonna have to get it sooner or later, lad” Louis affirmed “But maybe a little later, I’m going to explain the whole thing to you guys, and check if we’re missing something”

The three of us nodded and turned to Louis.

“Look guys, this is what we’re going to do” he began explaining “Right now it’s…Harry what time is it?”

“Summer time”

“Harry!!” he shouted and we laughed, “Why does everyone keep quoting High School Musical!? What time is it!?”

Laughing “9:38”

“Okay, so right now it’s 9:38, Niall and Simon arrive at 10:55, being completely and totally optimistic” he continued “We’re gonna wait for him in this room. Liam, you’re going to have to take your suitcase in a moment, and come back here” I nodded “Now, the first thing we’ll have to do, is take the keys of the van”

“We’re going to die” I cried

“Liam, shut your bloody mouth up, and support the plan!” Zayn groaned, “How are we supposed to do that?” looking at Louis again

“At the time Liam gets back with his suitcase, we’re gonna be ready to take it. We’ll have to leave the bags in here, and considering Zayn is the fastest in the band, and Harry is the best liar, you guys will have to be the ones who steal them.”

“Right, right” Harry agreed and Zayn nodded

“The key has to be in the lobby. There’s no way Simon would take it to his room, he’s too lazy to take care of it. Thinking on the worst situation, he could give them to Paul, but I made the strategy for the lobby” he made a short pause, took a deep breath and continued, “You’re getting out of the room, exactly at 10:50, so Liam, you still have some time to bring your case. At the time you get to the elevator, I’m going with security to make sure everyone is together and I’m going to text Hazza to confirm the whole thing. So Sweet Cheeks, please make sure your phone has battery at least for an hour.”

“Zayn, lend me your charger please” Harry commanded as Zayn opened one of his bags and handed It to him

“Perfect,” Louis exclaimed and proceeded “Harry, you’ll have to get down first and go directly to the front desk, distract the front man with something random like ‘I need the keys to the pool because I lost mine, or that the key to our room deactivated’, I don’t know, made something up, okay?” Harry nodded and I gobsmacked worried “Liam, what’s wrong?”

“Guys, I don’t know…something is gonna go wrong, we’re gonna get busted, we’re gonna lose our contract, the band is gonna lose so many privileges, and the press is going to eat us alive!” I cried

“LIAM SHUT THE FUCK UP!” Styles groaned “We’re going to do this, and we’re gonna succeed”

“There’s a 50-50 chance on this whole thing, so let’s just hope for the best and say fuck the rest” Zayn sang