Welcome Home?

Your point of view........

I walked to Aaron's home. I showered and got cleaned up the best I could. I couldn't hide the scratches on my face. I sighed and put my hair up in a high ponytail and walked to Rick's home. I got notebooks paper and a pencil from downstairs and walked up to Carl's room and started drawing. I started to draw a walker in full detail.
Not long after I started drawing, I heard the front door shut. I hurried and ran downstairs, I saw Carl, Michonne and Rick. Carl saw me, smiled slightly and I ran to him and hugged him.
"Are you guys okay?" I asked, like I didn't know what just happened. I felt Carl nod yes, Rick and Michonne didn't answer. I let go of Carl and he walked upstairs. I followed close behind him.
 He entered his room and I shut the door behind us.
"What happened out there?" I asked, shaking slightly.
"Abraham and Glenn died." Carl replied and I sat there, quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, look at that! Taking it like a champ!"
"Suck..... My........ Nuts......"

"You guys, look at my dirty girl!"

"I said I would shut that shit down! No exceptions"

"First impressions are important. I need you to know me. So.. Back to it."

"You just took a hell of a hit! I popped your skull so hard, your eyeball just pooped out and it's gross as shit!"

"Maggie, I'll find you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

I swallowed hard, not wanting to experience that again.
"Where's Daryl?"I asked quietly. Carl seemed pissed, "Negan took him." He growled.  I grabbed Carl's hand, holding it tightly. "Carl, cry."
"Crying is for the weak." I glared at him. "Cry, you want to, don't lie to me." Carl glared at me back. "I wont tell anyone you cried." Carl nodded no,still refusing to cry. I let go of his hand. Carl walked to the door and opened it, "Thanks for trying." He said, going to the bathroom. I walked out of the room and heard the bathroom door shut. I sat by the door.

Carl's point of view.....

I closed the bathroom door behind me. (Y/n) is right, I want to cry. Crying shows weakness, whenever Negan comes, I have to prove I'm not weak.
"You don't have to be strong." (Y/n) softly talked through the door. I took off my shirt, gripping it in my hand. I had to change my patch. I slowly unwrapped it and when it came off, I saw my slowly healed "eye".
 'It's gross, like me. It's ugly, like me.' I whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flash Back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby, I don't want you to be scared, okay?"

"You take care of your daddy for me, alright?"

"Your little brother or sister."

"You're gonna be fine."

"You are gonna beat this world, I know you will. You are smart and you are strong and you are so brave and I love you."

"You gotta do what's right baby."

"You promise you will always do what 's right."

"It's always easy to do the wrong thing in this world."

"If it feels wrong, don't do it. Okay?"

"Don't let the world spoil you."

"You're so good."

"My sweet boy. You are the best thing I ever did."

"I love you."

"My sweet, sweet boy, I love you."

"It's alright."

"Goodnight love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slam my hand on the counter. I started to bit my lip. I started to slick my hair back, but I couldn't handle it anymore. My chest felt tight, my heart feels heavy, and my throat felt swollen. I let out a loud screech  and cried. Short breaths made me feel like I was going to die. (Y/n) opened the door and looked at me and smiled. I wrap my arms around her waist as she wraps her arms around my neck as I cried into her shoulder.  She kept whispering, "It's alright." It reminded me of my mother, so i cried more. I was trying to calm down as we pulled apart after a few moments.
"Carl?"My dad questioned from behind (y/n). "Are you okay?"  I stood there, looking down. I didn't answer, but I could hear (y/n) whisper, "He isn't." and she walked out. Dad shut the behind him and hugged me, I hugged back and started crying again. My dad rubbed my back, trying to make me feel better. After moments we stopped hugging and he got on one knee and looked at me, "Why are you crying?" My dad spoke soft, voice full of worry.
"Am I taking care of you?" I question as my dad nodded.
"Yeah,of course."
"How about Judith?"
"You taking care of her, sometimes more then I can." My dad bit his lip. "What is this about?" He questioned.
I gulped, "Mom." My dad looked down.
"Carl, it is not your-"
"I know."
Dad got up and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your point of view..........

"Little pigs, little pigs. Let me in."
I'm climbing over the back wall at this point. Negan can't see me, he thinks I'm dead. He left me out in the forest to die, that is when I found Carl. Thanks, Negan. I land on the ground hard. No one knows I have a past with Negan, not even Carl. Why did he have to come? I thought I would be safe. I wish I was just by myself.