Home.

Your Point Of View...

I nodded as Dayrl and Rick led they way.
"You are in deep trouble Carl, Why did you runaway?" Rick growled.
"I was angry, I guess I was running away from my problems." Carl replied.
"Did you not think someone would go after you?! (y/n) got fucking shot 'cause of your stupid actions!"
"Dad, I'm sorry! I was just mad."
"What did running away from your problems do for you?!"
Carl didn't speak, I was very unconformable.
"Rick I-" I tried to speak.
"Don't stand up for Carl, none of this is your fault." Rick interrupted, trying to calm down.
After a while of quietness, we arrived at Alexandria.  Eugene opened the gait, we entered. Dayrl pulled my aside, bringing me to Denise.  She took of my shirt, leaving my bra on. She sighed. "Did you get the bullet?" She asked. I nodded no. "I think it was a exit wound, I don't see any fragments." She started touching it, tugging it slightly, shining a light through it. Fuck, It hurts like hell. "Nope, I'm going clean it, stitch it, then you'll be good. Do you need it numbed." I nodded no, I wanted it, but someone else probably needs it more then I do. When she cleaned it, it burned like putting fire right by my wound.  As she threaded my skin, it felt like my heart was beating there.  My whole body was slouching, she said I was fine, so hopefully I am. "Done." She spoke, handing my shirt back.  I put it on, as I jumped off the bed, walking out the building. I held my arm, as Dayrl walked up to me.
I jumped. "Fuck, you scared me."
"What happened when you were out, you don't seem like yourself. You looked horrified when we were walking here." Dayrl spoke. I told him what happened.
"The part I didn't tell you, the part that bothers me most, I got so angry at my dad, I-I killed him." I looked up at Dayrl, I started crying. "Sh, baby girl. It's okay."
 I shook my head no. "It's not. No one should kill their father. I-I didn't w-want to. Dayrl, I'm scared. I'm s-scared. I just, I don't want to be scared." Dayrl looked at me, wiping my cheeks, kissing my forehead.
"You don't always need to be strong. You are just a kid, lost in this world of Hell."
 I nodded and fell into his chest, crying uncontrollably. "I'm s-sorry, I'm s-so sorry."
I said, chocking on every word. "No need." Dayrl replied.