Please, Not Again.

Your point of view.........

Negan got up with Rick's hatchet in his hand. Rick was breathing heavily, still very shaken of what just happened.
"We did it. All of us, together." Negan pointed the hatchet at everyone. "Even the dead guys on the ground, hell they get the spirit award for sure!" Rick and Negan sighed at the same time. "Today was a productive damn day!" Negan said, walking around. He took a deep breath in, "Now I hope for all of your sake." Negan paused then raised both of his eyebrows as he spoke, "That you get it now. that you understand, how things work." Maggie started shaking a little and Daryl looked down. Negan started to smile slightly.
"Things have changed, what ever you had going for you, that is over now." Negan smiled widely, chuckled slightly and let out a loud sigh.
"Ah, Dwight!" Negan pointed Lucille at Dayrl. "Load him up." I gasped, keeping myself from talking. 'No, not again... No again...' I thought the slowly started crying. Dwight grabbed Dayrl roughly as Dayrl started kicking around. He was grunting loudly as Dwight was struggling to throw him in the truck. Maggie started crying loudly. Dayrl looked like a caged animal as Dwight pointed his crossbow at him. Everyone was looking at Dayrl as Negan knelled next to Rick. The back of the truck doors slammed shut.
"He's got guts," Negan spoke. "Not like a little bitch like someone I know." Negan said, referring to Rick. "I like him, he's mine know." Rick looked around, "You still want to try something, not today not tomorrow, not today not tomorrow, I will cut pieces off of." Negan stopped talking for a moment, tapping Lucille into the dirt. "The hell's his name?" Negan asked Simon.
"Dayrl." Simon replied. "Wow, that actually sound right." I started to become angry and I balled my hands into fists and started to grunt quietly. "I will cut pieces off of Dayrl and put 'em on your door step or better yet, I'll bring him to you and have you do it for me." Negan smiled and chuckled. He patted Rick's back. "Welcome to a brand new beginning you sorry shits! Imma leave you a truck. Keep it." I blocked out Negan at this point. I quietly climbed down the tree and started walking. After about 3 minutes of walking I started running back to Alexandria, knowing if I'm not there, Carl will be pissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waited at the gait as Enid opened it, "Where the fuck  where you!"
"Just on a run." I lied.
"For a run you look pretty fucked up." I roll my eyes and try to walk away but Enid stops me. "I'm fine!" I yelled. Enid lowered her eyebrows and swung at me. I dodged it, hitting her in the stomach. "Don't fucking touch me." I growled as she layed in the floor. I walked away.