Yeah, I am by myself. So what?

//Your point of view.\\

I am walking though the forest, and I hear someone or something following me. I try to shrug it off, but I am still nervous. I take a deep breath, and just keep walking forward in the forest. About an hour later, I stopped hearing the footsteps, and I felt, "Safe," I whispered to myself. I decided to turn around, and go back to see who was following me. Hopefully it left by now. I walk then I hear a thud to my right, I look and about 3 yards away I see a boy struggling with a walker and I run up slamming the walker's head in a nearby rock. I walk away, not even glancing at the boy.
"Hey!" The boy yelled. He had a gun pointed at me.
His voice was deep, but not really deep, but just right.
I immediately dropped my knife, not having a gun on me and put my hands on my head.
"What the hell? What are you doing?" The boy said.
"If you are going to shoot me just do it! I have wanted to die for awhile now." I said, my eyebrows angered, trying to show that I'm strong and ready to fight.
"Get your knife, I am not going to kill you." He said rolling his eyes.
I lower my arms off my head and bend over and grabbed my knife.
"Why did you do that anyway?" The boy asked.
"You were probably going to tell my to drop my weapons anyway." I replied with a calm, yet serious tone.
"Sorry, I'm not like my dad." The boy said, letting out a slight laugh.
I just looked at the boy, and I had butterflies in my stomach. His eyes glowed like an afternoon sky, his long brown hair looked like the beautiful Earth (dirt) below us, his face had freckles, with a splatter of blood, he was slightly taller then me, and I just started to feel my cheeks burn up.
"I'm Carl. Carl Grimes. And you are?"
I turned my head away from his face and said,
"(Y/n). (Y/n) (Y/l/n)."
Carl smiled, "Why are you by yourself?" He asked tilting his head.
"Why are you by yourself?"
"I asked first." He said raising an eyebrow.
"And I asked second."
"I just decided to take a walk, just enjoying the fresh air."
I chucked. "So this is fresh air now, eh?"
"I guess so, so again, why are you alone?" He asked.
I turned my head, knowing the redness of my cheeks has faded.
"Who wants a no good kid like me? I just got kicked out of a group. Like who wants just a little kid in the way in this world?"
"Well, we are not the only kids here you know, there is my baby sister, and maybe even loads of other kids, if they are smart enough to live, at least."
'What idiot would have a child in this world? It's scary as fuck. They are loud and they would just attract the walkers.' I thought to myself. I just decided to shrug it off, not my problem.
"Why do you even care if I am by myself anyway?" I asked.
"Have you seen this world? It's scary to be alone."
"Says the one who almost died."
"I did not die, you saved my ass!"
"And if I was not there, you would be dead!" I could feel my muscles tense up.
"And I am happy you came and saved me! A lot of people would have just killed me and the walker or just even ignore us."
I sigh. "Because I can't see anyone else die from one of those things! If I did not save you I would feel guilty, like other people I could have saved." I breath in deeply, trying not to punch Carl in the face, and exhale, and I have my hand clenched in fists.
Carl just looked at me.
"You can come with me if you want to."
"Where would I want to go with you?"
"To a community, we have food, supplies, and people." Carl said trying to lighten the mood.
"I'm fine by myself." I said sternly, trying to scare him off. But of course, it did not work.
"You don't look fine to me. Your head is bleeding, your hand is bleeding, and you don't have anything to patch you up with."
"Carl, like I said, I'm fine."
"Come on. I insist." Carl said smiling. His smile, it was welcoming. He did not seem dangerous, or anything like that.
"Fine." I growled and murmured under my breath.
He grinned, and lead they way, giving me a hand signal to follow.
"Come on, let's go."
I sighed, then followed him to this community.