Stuck.

Your point of view.......

As Carl and I were looking around, there where groups of people in curtain places. Carl and I quietly entered a room, shutting the door, quietly, but tightly. We heard people talking and we quickly hid behind a couch.
''Did you hear that?'' A male voice said.
''I didn't, it's  probably nothing, dear.'' A woman voice replied.
''I heard something.'' The man started walking, the whole room went quiet, as I heard foot steps walked toward Carl and I. We quietly moved as we heard 2 pairs of foot steps. We breathed quietly as we went to the arm rest of the couch as Carl held me tightly. I could feel the sense of the man looking behind the couch as we quickly crawled behind a chair on the other side of the room.
''I heard it again.'' The man said, walking to the chair. Carl held my hand, as I looked around. There was a box under the chair. I slowly slide it with my free hand, as Carl lets go of my other. I slowly opened it, there was kitchen knifes. Carl looked down at me, as I grab one, I hand it to Carl, grabbing another. The woman walked In front of the chair, turning around, not even noticing us.
''There is nothing here.'' The woman said. I quickly stood up and grabbed the woman, bringing the knife to her neck. My heart pounded as the man pulled out a gun.
''Let go of her!'' The man yelled, as Carl stood behind behind me. The man looked at Carl, like he was another walker.
''I will kill her, if you don't let us out of this place!" I yelled.
''Robert, listen to her. This girl means was she says."
''Audrey, she's just a kid."
''Kid's can be just as deadly as adults.''
Robert, whom I assumed, glared at me. ''Kill her, this gun is not even loaded.''
''Is that true?'' I said, pushing the knife onto her neck a little more.
''Yes, it's made more for scaring people.''
''Shoot the gun, eight times, just so I know.'' I said. The handgun clicked eight times. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click.
''Take us to an exit, safely. Or I will kill her, then you." I said.
''I bet you don't have the guts." He replied. "Do it." He added. The woman started pleading and crying for her life. I quickly slit her throat, dropping her to the ground. I quickly ran to the man, tackling him, as he stood in horror. I pinned him to the ground.
''Sorry it had to be this way.'' I said, slitting his throat. I hear both of them, choking on their own blood. I get up, turn around, seeing Carl,he had fear in his eye.
"Holy God." He said looking at me.
''I never wanted you to see me this way, but now you have, just stay in here, we need to wait for them to turn." I replied.
''Why? Never mind, I'll go barricade the door." Carl said, as I nodded. I drug the bodies to a corner of the room. I sigh heavily, regretting what I have done. After a couple minutes, Carl sat by me, as I was sitting down.
''Are you okay?" Carl asked me, slowly grabbing me.
''No, I killed then. I didn't really plan to." I said, snuggling up to Carl.
''Everything is going to be okay." Carl said, kissing my cheek.