Chap.5- I thought I was Special... Until I Met My Long-Lost Brother who is JUST LIKE ME!!! UUGGHH!!!

Start from the beginning

"Are you a friend?" I asked plainly.

"No," Jessi said from the beanbag, taking out her cell to text someone. Probably Kalee.

All of a sudden, Jessi's phone started to ring.

"So, hold your head, hold it up high,

Here's to the friends that were alibis.

Keep this close, by your side,

When I come home we will have our night."

Escape the Fate's Friends and Alibis, its Kalee's ring tone, he must be calling.

Jessi put it on speaker, wonder why.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?" Kalee screamed through the phone.

"Hey Kal, what's up?" I whispered under my breath like a normal conversation. I thought common courtesy was still cherished and a simple 'hi' was accepted. Guess I was wrong. Kay giggled, and I glowed.

"KALYAN?!?" the dude in the corner screamed in disbelief. Who the fuck was this guy anyway?

"Dairen?" Kalee asked, confused.

"You dudes know each other?!?" Jessi screamed.

"Who the Hell are you?" I yelled at the guy in the corner.

What's with ALL the Screaming! We all know your surprised! I'm going to need Hearing Aids by soon!

"It's your lucky day, dude. I'm your big bro!" the guy said with mock enthusiasm.

"Kalee, call the police," I said, laughing. "We got a loon in the building!" I laughed out pretty much the whole thing. This dude was crazy.

"I'm coming over," I heard Kalee say before the line went dead. Everyone was silent.

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW KALEE?!?" Jessi screamed after a few seconds. Hearing Aids!

"I'm friends with his brother! I've known him for YEARS and go over to his house Every weekend." the creep said.

"Who Are You?!" I asked, contemplating truly calling the police. They'd get a kick out of that. 'What is your emergency, son?' 'Ummm, this loon is saying he's my brother and ate all of my cheesy snacks. NO ONE eats my cheesy snacks!' They'd definitely have me examined.

"Your brother," the guy just pushed me aside, focusing on Jessi, just staring at her. If I may say so myself... 'Creepy' in a sing-song voice.

"That's a lot to go from. How about name, age, zodiac sign, etcetera?"

"Daire, Sixteen, Aries, and clearer next time," he laughed.

This bitch was getting on my last nerve.

"Kay, is this guy bitching with me? Please tell me he is, cause I have the odd urge to deck 'him." I said calmly.

"He's your brother; get over it X, now which button is the one for Surround Sound?" Kay said way to calm, for her anyway.

"The button that says 'Surround Sound' on it, and I don't believe you." I countered. Typical for me, a smile plastered itself on my mouth.

"Well then I don't know how to explain it any other way cause there isn't." she said steely. There's the Kay I knew and loved.

"Look at Daire, and then look at me," Jessi said, going for my mini fridge and taking out a can of diet Pepsi with lime, "It's UNCANNY." She put extra emphasis on the word before pulling up the thingy that makes the can open (I'm obviously best friends with the dictionary...Not!), throwing her head all the way back and downing half of the can, probably just to be dramatic.

Wow, I did it and was amazed. This guy looked like a male replica of Jessi.

"Whoa..." I said out loud this time.

I turned my attention to the doorknob to my 'secret' room as it began turning.

Kalee suddenly appeared in the room with Dalton and Chance. They were what my sisters would call, his BFFL's. I feel feminine by just thinking it. For some reason, everyone I knew was drawn toward other's with weird names.

Look at it, Jeslyn, Keighlin, Daire, Dalton, Chance; my nick name was X for crying out loud. A crazy type of people I might say.

Kalee had a look in his eyes of pure confusion.

"Ummm, so yeah, Daire, why are you Jay's brother?" Chance said, obviously feeling the need to get something off his chest. That was the kind of guy Chance was.

'Jay' was the name Dalton and Chance nick-named Jessi when for some odd reason she had to fill out a questionnaire for her second quarter class that wanted to 'get to know her better'. Chance and Dalton thought it was funny to look over her answers and saw that the only answer she had on the sheet of fifty questions after three days was favorite bird, Blue Jay. They were always making fun of her for it.

Wow, that was a random road for my mind to travel to.

"Hey Chance, Dalton, Kalyan." Daire said rather rudely.

"Jessi, can we talk to you?" Kalee said, walking straight for her and pulling her into a hug.

"Definitely." She said rather quickly, making a mad dash for her room, the guys following as fast as possible.

Leave me alone with the devil, why don't you! The Devil and Kay that is.

Okay... So I know it's been FOREVER!!! But I sadly have had the majority of this chapter typed for a while but got caught up in reading other stories and just didn't have the gusto to finish it until now. I made it extra long tho, Four pages on Word! The next chapter should be out REALLY soon tho, just to make you all feel special! Bye-Bye now! Don't let the monster's eat your weathered souls! Till next time, it's been real.