pax prime prt 3: the panel

Marks pov

It was the last day of pax and me and jack had a panel it was only me and him cuz the others had to go but we decided to invite some more on the panel , we wer backstage with dark,anti,amy,singe , sam, tim,midnight and clara tom and sami were looking round the town but they'd be back in a min "holy shit I knew yo guys were famous but not THIS famous " dark said surprised as he looked at the audience it was MASIVE (thats what she said) .we had to wait for the camras and technology to be set up and wait for the audience to all get in as we wait sami and tom appeared I bring jack over to a corner so no one else can here us "ok so did you ask if they had stage fright?" "Yea non have any except mabye midnight and sami but they said aslong as theres other people on it with them" "ok good now let's get started" I say as we walk out onto the stage "HELLO EVERYBODY MY NAMES MARKIPLIER and this is ""JACKSEPTICEYE" jack shouts back the whole audience cheers "now as you can probably see its only me and jack but we have quite a few gest with us would they like to come out" I say looking towards the gang they look behind them and all around them when they realise were talking to them the planners give them all microphones "ok so me and jack are going to introduce each one one at a time ok so first of we have my beautiful wife amy" she walks on waving and smiling and then stands my me holding my hand "then we have my amazing wife singe " jack says as he beckons her she walk up waving slightly and stands by jack they hold hands "now me and amys child tim"he walks in aaving his arms *hello everybody my names tim" he shoust cheerfully the whole audience awwws at him "then we have sam me and singe child" jack says as sam walk on "um hey everyone" he says shyly the audience awws again "now we have 2 gest that you would never know we knew so we would like to introduce.." "ANTI AND DARK" jack shouts they walk up the whole audience screams and shouts "they go wide eyed "hey everyone " they say waving "now we have there sort of kids sami and tom" I shout as the walk on the audience awws yet again "now are last two gest "clara and midnight" clara walk on and midnight follows shyly the audience gasps at her but some cheer for her "welp this is a pleasant surprise" amy say cheerfully "tell me about it" clara says chuckling "dont worry its scary at first but then its a delight when ya get used to it" jack says reassuringly .

Claras pov

We started answering some questions one for each of us like jack and mark got asked what it was like to propose to singe and amy yhey said it was scary but at the same time so happy , singe and amy got asked what ws the wedding like the said it was beautiful and amazing and sam , sami, tim and tom were asked if they had a crush on anybody they said each other wich the audience just fangirled over . " question for dark I notice you and anti have a ring by any chance are you married" the person asked "they nod "yep and I couldn't be happier" he says the audience cheers and fangirls ""DANTI AWAY" a person screamed "YES RANDOM PERSON I AGREE" anti shouted  "OMG DARK YOUR SO HAWT a girl screamed anti huggd dark "AINT NO ONE GONNA TAKE ME DARKY AWAY" he shojted back dark chuckled and kissed his head "um I have a question for clara I notice you and midnight were quite close when you entered so does that mean your ya know a thing or not" they asked shyly "yes we are a couple and we couldnt live without each other" I say as I wrap my arms around midnight she does the same "heya midnight just a queation are you a demon oe what happened to you sorry if that sounds rude or anything .you look cool btw" a boy asked "well a potion was dumped on me and 2 other of my friends and we had a cure but there was only enough for 2 so I gave the remedies to the others nowmi have to stay like this forever but its ok actually its pretty cool" the audience cheers and I kiss her cheek "UUGG DISGUSTING FAGGOTS GET OF THE STAGE" a man and a woman shout "Dont be so rude these people are so much nicer then you are and so what if there not straight there still happy " singe shouted "GAY IS A CRIME AND A SIN" they shout I look over at midnight and hr eyes have turned black again "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU" she booms "WE DID NOTHING TO HURT ANYONE WE JUST WANNA BE HAPPY SO STOP WASTING YOUR TIME TRYING TO MAKE EPEOPLE MISRABLE" she shouts we all stare wide eyed at her the crowd cheers at her and the man and woman left I kiss her "THAT WAS SO BRAVE WELL DONE" she looks a little dazed but she smiles and we continue the panel.

Tims pov

It was late when we got back to the hotel "rest up all of you were leaving tomorrow" mark says stretching we all aww and head up to bed ready to leave tomorrow

|welp that was so fun to write and shits going down with midnight whats happening to her I wonder anyays ill see you in the next chapter bbaiii|