ch 30: a horrid discovery

Dara pov
Me ,damy, shu and amy decided to look around town and qmy came along to help us and keep us safe.  Its a nice place theres lots of shops and houses and nearly everyones nice exept for those few pricks but hey everywhere has those. We saw some demons and humans talking and laughing I smile "it really is nice that we got along in the end" "yea! It makes the place soo much more nicer" shu added I peck her cheek she giggles and blushes .we see an interesting shop it was all sorts of colours like red, purples and yellows and it seemed warming we walk in and a young lady with  big brown curly hair is at the counter shes wearing robes and cloth mabye shes foreign or somthing "ah hello welcome to magic stars! The magical place full of wonderus things what can I get you?" "Oh nothing we were just snooping round looking when we saw your interesting shop " amy said we looked around it certainly was magical there was skulls , orbs of all sorts of colours, jewellery with interesting charms on them the whole shabang

Shus pov

As we looked round the shop a elderly lady came from behind the curtain "ah mother its good to see you look some customers " she young lady says "ah yes thank you for visiting my daughter lila and my shop " the mother says welcoming us "its no problem your shop is amazing and so magical but I couldnt help but notice you have a glass orb back there " damy said pointing behind the curtain "oh yes my orb of fortune it was given to me by my mother when I was your age it can tell the past , prestent and even future would you like to see in it" "oh yes please " "follow me then" the mother says beconing us towards the curtain "oh and please call me meri" she says sitting down on a chair behind the orb of fortune "now is there anything in particular you would like to know ?" "Hmm oh well a few days ago me and 3 other demons were trapped in a magical mirror by 3 humans why" I say sitting in the chair across meri she chants words in a language I have never heard of but it sounds like a rhyme suddenly a image appears from the orb its 3 men carrying mirror and other various objects "hehe I can wait to rid the world from these demons menaces oh its going to be so much fun" "fuck yea I whant to enjoy every last minuet of killing and torturing them" another said "he shame its gonna cost loads and we have to find all the buggers but it'll be worth it in the end " the last one said the image faded away we all stood there shocked and scared "t-there hunting and killing us ..." damy said putting her hand on her head amy look worried "We need to warn the others now oh you 2 have been a great help thanks soo much" she said grabbing all of us and running out the door. We ran to the house and everyone was there they looked shocked we came in all of a sudden looking worried "whats up" mark asked "THERES PEOPLE TRAPPING AND KILLING DEMONS so they can rid us from this world " dara shouted there faces all turned scared and worried "wh- why would tney do this were all freindly now why would they whant to disturb the peace " nightmare said confused "wait people whant to hurt us I-i dont wanna get hurt" tom said scared sami hugged him "its gonna be ok we just gotta believe and stay safe " he said reassuringly  . After we all calmed down we all headed home still worried about the situation.