Inside the library

Liana walked and look around the library when she noticed a dragon sleeping on a pile of books. Liana walked quietly, trying not to wake the dragon but suddenly the dragon opened its eyes and raised its head. Liana immediately prepared to attack the dragon. The dragon opened its wings and the wind released from its wing blew Liana away. The dragon caught Liana with its big hands and asked.

 "Liana Von Diamante, what brings you here to the sacred library?" asked the dragon. 

"You know my name?" questioned Liana. 

"I know almost everything in the academy, I am the Dragon of Severing Pages, Glanze. I am the librarian," explained Glanze while putting Liana down. 

"Thank you Glanze, by the way, do you know how I can find a boy with black hair? It's kind of an emergency" asked Liana.

 Glanze suddenly roared out loud. 

"Aoarrr!!!" and a female ghost appeared from the bookshelves. 

"Find her books related to enhanced vision and enhanced senses and give it to her" ordered Glanze.

 The female ghost immediately flew off looking for the books. Liana followed the ghost, exploring the library at the same time when she came across this unusual tome. Liana took the tome and opened it. The tome was about Grandia's history. The female ghost returns to Liana, handing over 2 books and said.

 "Careful with that book, it's about Grandia's history and it's irreplaceable" 

"Thank you so much," Liana said cheerfully to the female ghost.

 As the ghost flew off, Liana returns to her room and started to read the books that Glanze gave.

The next day, Liana was called to Cosmin's office to discuss something.

 "You wanted to see me, Principal Cosmin?" asked Liana while taking a seat.

 "Yes, Liana. In a few more days, there will be a festival here in the Academy. It's the Grand Festival and I would like you to help decorate and prepare for the festival" explained Cosmin. 

"You want me to be in charge of a festival? Cosmin, I can't do that" said Liana.

 "You can, with the help of your friends as well, of course," Cosmin told Liana with confidence. 

"Okay, I'll try my best to make the Grand Festival as festive as possible" replied Liana with confidence.

 After Liana left Cosmin's office, she met the boy with black hair standing in front of her. 

"Who are you? Why did you follow me yesterday?" asked the boy.

 "Look, my name is Liana Von Diamante and I realize whenever you are around, my hair turns a different color. That's why I followed you" explained Liana with a stern look.

The boy approached Liana and pushed her against the wall and said.

 "My name is Alain and let me tell you this, don't get in my way or I'll destroy you if it's the last thing I do before I plunge the world into darkness," said Alain with a smirk.

 Liana pushed Alain away and said.

 "I don't know what's your plan about destroying me or whatsoever but take note, I will not stand idle and let you have your way," said Liana.

"Try as you want but we will see who emerge victoriously," said Alain thus walking away. 

Liana frustrated by what Alain said, sat on the steps of the academy gate, thinking about what Alain meant. Suddenly, a rift opened up in the sky and Liana was slowly getting sucked in. Veronica saw Liana and ran towards her and grabbed her hand.