Fourteen

When I woke up, the light of day shined through the house windows. I rubbed my head, having a horrible memory loss for a few seconds. Then I remembered I was at Jasmine's house.

Where was Jasmine?

I scanned the house. "Mac?" I called out. Mac charged into the room, and wrapped me into an embrace. "Thank God you're still here!" He exclaimed. He smelled like Old Spice.

"What happened to Jasmine? Where is she?"

Mac sighed and released me. "I-I don't know... Jack may have her. We have to go back to the alleyway!" We both quickly unlocked the door and threw it open, charging down the porch and towards our destination.
-----
Jasmine's Point of View
"Wake up," a voice softly whispered to me. My eyes flung open, and I shrieked and began wriggling around. I did not remember who I was and what happened at all the previous night. My hands were tied behind my back, and they were tied so tightly that they stung my wrists. I winced. "Hey," the soft voice spoke again. It was a woman. That's when I finally focused on my surroundings.

I was in a huge golden bird cage. "Welcome Jasmine," the woman greeted. I whipped my head around to see another absolutely gorgeous woman with long, straight blonde hair and stunning brown eyes. She was wearing a white gown. She looked similar to an angel. "I'm Marissa," she began, "and welcome to Jack's Hall of Pure Women."

"Hall of Pure Women? Listen to me, we have to get out of here! I have people I care about back home, and they must be searching for me!" "You're safe here, Jack will protect you from the outside," Marissa replied. "You're crazy! This is all crazy! Snap out of it, he's keeping us hostage!" I pleaded, trying to help this poor woman. Marissa's eyes narrowed. "He loves us. He'll protect you. You snap into it. Every woman dreams of this." I laughed at her. "Not every woman dreams of being stalked, hunted down, then brought to a cage! I don't care that I'm pure, me and you SHOULD get out of here!" Marissa looked at her feet, and she bit her lip. "He's gonna drug you soon. He's gonna make you act like us, and you'll not be defiant anymore. He makes us his ideal woman." Tears rolled down her face. "I had a great job at a bank, and I was soon going to get married... that's when he took me." She clenched her fist. "You've helped me snap out of this trance.. thank you." I nodded. "When does he return?" Marissa looked towards a huge door. "About now."

Jack walked into the room, with a wicked grin on his face. He made me sick. "Act good," Marissa warned. "He may not drug you then."

Jack leaped onto my cage, gazing at me through the golden bars. The cage swung from side to side from his weight. "Hello," I greeted cheerfully. "Hello, I've seen you've met Marissa?" "Yes, I have. She's wonderful." Jack smiled warmly. "Seems like you've settled in already. Women like you are rare, Jasmine. Pure women are going extinct, so I preserve the ones I find here." He clapped his hands, gesturing to the huge room with multiple bird cages. Most of the other girls were asleep, their heads hung down. They almost looked dead. "Thank you, I never want a man to take advantage of me like Mac and Brad almost did," I told Jack. I knew that would make him give me his trust.

I was right. Jack laughed gleefully. "I swear, you're such a great person. Bye now, dinner will be served soon." He leaped off the cage and walked back out the doorway. Once the door slammed shut, I turned towards Marissa. "He's a creep," I whispered to her. She nodded. "Tell me about it. Don't make him too happy, Jasmine." "Why?" "Then he'll kill the rest of us and just keep you because he believes you're the one. He'll then force you into marriage and... make you start a family with him..."

I gagged at the very thought.

"He already killed all of the other women except me because of your arrival. It's not your fault, it's his... he's sick.." Marissa mummered with slight cries escaping her.
---------
Mac's Point of View
When we arrived at the alleyway, I saw some of my old friends. "Have you guys seen Jack?" I asked, Zack beside me. The men shook their head. One of them smirked. "He takes him for display. The guy has got a problem." "Exactly, we should free them then," I suggested. The men all laughed in unison. "We'd be killed on the spot!" "Not if we plan carefully," Zack added. All of the men nodded. "I honestly feel bad for those women, and maybe once Jack sees they're missing we can actually DO something and look for them." "What if you catch them again?" "We let them go. I may be a demon, but I would not set a person free then make them face that torture again. The guy does not feed those women so they reach his ideal figure. Sick, sick, sick." I smiled. "Let's go. Hey, Bobby, go," one of the men demanded. Bobby, a man covered in old, ripped clothing and an eyepatch across his face, grunted as he began to open the portal to Jack's Hall of Pure Women. He put his hand on his heart, and began chanting words:

"Take me to the home of the pure, pure, pure. Take me to the pure."

With a bright flash of light, a portal appeared. One by one, we all leaped into it. Zack looked at the portal with fear in his eyes. "C'mon, boy," I urged. He finally nodded and followed me into the portal.