Four

(A/N: Prepare to binge, this chapter is longer than usual.)

When I woke up, I was laying in my bed, tucked in comfortably.

Hello, Zack.

That voice! Jack must have entwined his soul with mine. He was in my head.

Entwined your soul? You knew? Heh, you're a intelligent boy! Joy, you'll be perfect for serving justice!

Oh, great. Now he can hear my thoughts.

Correct. Your body is no longer yours. It's ours.

Give me my body back! My thoughts are private!

I refuse. Now.. You must attend school, yes?

Wait, what time is it??

Don't worry, I woke you up in time.

I ran out of my room and into the kitchen. I glanced up at the wall clock.

6:23. The time I usually wake up. How did Jack know...?

I've read through a lot of your thoughts. You sure think highly of that Samantha girl-

My face flushed red. Shut it! Those are definitely PRIVATE!

(A/N: We all knew Zack thought "highly" of Samantha.)

Your thoughts are my thoughts now. Now get ready for school, boy!

I suddenly leaped out of my bed, almost like I was being pulled upwards. He could even control my body movements. I opened my drawers and changed into my school uniform. Like usual, I struggled to tie my tie. Jack suddenly took over, and tied my tie perfectly. He adjusted it as well.

Uh.. Thank you?

It was not a problem.

I grabbed the rest of my supplies for school and went out the door to my usual spot at the end of the driveway. A woman strolled by wearing tight pink clothing. She wore pounds of cheap makeup and fake eyelashes. Her high-heels clinked on the sidewalk. The purse that was hanging across her shoulder had 20 dollar bills sticking out of it. The bag must be overflowing with cash.

I felt a sudden furious rage boil inside me at the sight of her.

A disgusting whore! Whore! Whore!

I was yanked up by Jack again. I tried to hold myself back, because I knew what Jack's intentions were.

Stop holding back! It's time for me to put this body to the test. Let's serve justice, boy!

No, Jack! I'm not killing anyone, whore or not!

Not killing! This is JUSTICE! STOP HOLDING BACK!

I was yanked up, and I began walking towards the woman.

NO! STOP THIS! I'M NOT DOING THIS! I attempted to drag my feet, but they would not stop. Jack was in full control.

No! I cried out. We need to go back and wait for the bus! Jack, NO! NO!

Shut up, boy! NOW! THIS IS JUSTICE! I'M STOPPING THAT WHORE FROM RUINING A MAN'S LIFE! THAT DISGUSTING, THAT WOMAN MUST BE DESTROYED! SHE IS NO JUSTIFIED WOMAN, SELLING HERSELF AWAY! SHE BELONGS AT HER HOUSEHOLD!

JACK! STOP!

Before I knew it, I could not control my own mind. My own body. All I could do was watch as Jack had full control. He stomped furiously towards the woman, and grabbed her by her hair. She screamed in pain.