•Uma Thurman~Dean Winchester•

Start from the beginning

She wants to dance like Uma Thurman,
Bury me 'till I confess,
She wants to dance like Uma Thurman,
And I can't get you out of my head ,

"What the hell is this?" You spat in anger.

Tugging on a fake spider which hung from the ceiling with a string, you shook your head in annoyance. Both you and Dean decided to start a prank war and see who has the best pranks. Currently, you were winning by 1 point. Dean had at first placed itching powder in your bra and underwear which earned him a point after you started humiliating yourself by itching your breasts and picking at your underwear as if you had a wedgy; in public. You won the next point by putting honey in his shampoo and for the rest of the week, it looked as if his hair was gelled back. And he didn't get a point when he thought he could scare you by hiding in the shower and wearing a scary mask he bought from the dollar store. You were going to go to the washroom but instead, you made him embarrassed by acting 'dirty' which made his face turn beat red and he had to rush out of the room to do who knows what well Sammy wasn't around. You just won your most recent prank by putting plastic over the toilet. Of course the elder Winchester was too tired to notice that morning and when the sound of a liquid hitting the floor made him look down (since he was staring at God knows what), he started to panic and tried to clean up the mess.

Sam and him were out, interrogating a prisoner about some murder he 'didn't' commit which left you alone to start your next prank. Getting a bucket and filling it with water, you placed it over the bathroom door, leaving it open half way. Everytime Dean got back to the motel, he always went to the washroom. And the best part, was that he wasn't going to expect it.

The door creaked open and in came rushing a very flustered Dean Winchester. His angered expression made you worry. What if he got mad, like really mad at you about the stupid prank? Something must of went down with the prisoner or on the drive back cause when Sam walked in, he also looked pissed about something. You were going to stop Dean but it was too late.

SPLASH.

The bucket of water came crashing down on his head and he froze as the cold water dripped off of his hair and face. Quickly spinning around, he had death in his eyes and you knew that this prank went way to far.

"I'm sorry..." You mumbled quietly well looking at the t.v which suddenly became very interesting.

He only sighed and smiled. "Oh I'll get you back. Don't worry" And with that, he shut the door.

The stench, the stench, of summer sex,
And CK eternity, oh hell yes,
Divide me down to the smallest I can be,
Put your, put your v-v-v-venom in me,

Dean pinned you down on the bed well moving your wrists above your head. You two had started to kiss and it got heated; quickly. Moving one leg between yours, you were now officially trapped under Dean. He started to move away and press kisses to your neck and they trailed down until he was stopped by your shirt. You sat up and Dean ripped it off, throwing it to another part of the room. You then tugged at his grey t-shirt and tossed it away to meet your shirt. Pinning you back down, you felt something pressing against your thigh and smiled.

"(Y/n)" He said sweetly.

"Oh God Dean" You mumbled well kissing him again.

"(Y/n)..." Dean said more sexually.

Suddenly, your (e/c) eyes shot open and you rolled over from your side and sat up. It was currently 3:32am and the bathroom light could be seen on, from the crack under the door. Tearing your gaze from the door, you seen that Dean wasn't sleeping on the couch.