•Days Off•

Sam;
The words 'day off' mean something different to Sam than they might to most people. He doesn't enjoy lounging in bed all day or watching tv for hours, he likes to spend his day off doing something he couldn't if there were a hunt or a case. He lets you sleep in a bit, making breakfast for you as you snooze, and brings it to you in bed. It'll be something healthy, like eggs and fruit with juice, that you happily share with him when he comes to lie next to you as you eat. He likes to take walks with you, getting out into the sunshine of the day. You've explored so many towns with him, meandering through the streets and finding used bookstores or nature trails. You'll walk to the beach if you're near one, spending the day near the water with Sam as your skin warms under the sun, and he brings his lips to yours at the end of the day, trailing over the salt the sea has has kissed you with.

Dean;
One of Dean's favorite things to do is to just lie with you in bed. Even on days when there's a case, he'll try and stay burrowed under the sheets with you as long as he can. But on days off it's not uncommon to find the two of you nestled together, with you enfolded in his arms, for the entire morning. If you're in a hotel he always books a separate room from Sam so you can lie uninterrupted. He'll trace patterns in your skin as you doze, pressing kisses to your shoulders and back until you turn to him with a smile. Sometimes, he'll ask you to play him some of your music; a rare occasion when you can play some Iron & Wine for him–the slow music filling the otherwise quiet room. And in the evenings, you'll cook with him in the kitchen as he teaches you his favorite recipes. You'll retire to bed again that night as your day off comes to an end and he'll pull you close, to his chest, breathing you in and wondering when the next day off will come

Castiel;
You have an advantage with Cas, and that is that you're never stuck in the city you wake up in. He'll be there beside you when your eyes open and you smile when he asks you the same question he does every time you have a day off: "Where would you like to go?" The two of you make your way around the globe as the weeks pass, using your spare time in the best ways. You drink tea in London, you walk the cliffs of Ireland, and meander along the canals of Venice. He watches you more than the sights around him, earmarking the way your face lights up in each city and saving it away inside of himself. You take his hand as you drift along streets, never in a rush because you know you can always come back on the next day off. You watch the sunset together in a hundred different places; along the edge of a deserted beach, from the window of an historic castle, once from the top of the Eiffel Tower. Always leaning against him, and letting the golden light bathe you both.