•Toddler Care~Angels•

The doorbell rang after a darkened figure dropped off a box and disappeared. Dean opened the door and looked around to find whoever had rang; he was about to close the door when his foot hit the box. Curiously, he picked it up and brought it inside, finding it heavier than the average package.

            "What the hell is in this thing?" He murmured, "Sam! Bobby! We got mail!"

            "What the hell? I never get mail." Bobby said, wheeling into the room.

            "What's in it?" Sam asked, following Bobby.

            Dean set the box down and opened it up. His face instantly falling, "Aw, what the hell?" He groaned pushing the box over, watching as five toddlers tumbled out.

            "Kids? Who puts kids in a box?"

            "Good question Samsquatch." One said as he stood up and dusted off his oversized shirt, placing his fists on his hips.

            "Gabriel?" Sam questioned.

            "Who else? Now, help me out a bit, would 'ya?" He ordered and started helping the others up while Sam only helped up one.

            "Hold up, Gabe. Who's all here?"

            "Me, Cas, Balthazar, Lucifer and, (Name)."

            "Who's (Name)?" Dean asked.

            "My twin sister." Balthazar spoke up protectively, while dusting off his sister.

            "You have a twin sister?" Dean asked in disbelief.

            "Yeah, he does." A little girl coughed, "And I love my brother."

            "Oh my Dad she speaks!" Gabriel chuckled.

            "Shut it, Gabe." Balthazar growled.

            "So, you got turned into toddlers?" Bobby cut in before it could get violent.

            "Yeah. Whoever did this deserves to be pummeled." Lucifer hissed in anger.

            "Yes!" Balthazar agreed.

            Dean stepped forward and lifted Castiel off the ground, the oversized dress shirt draped over him. He studied the fledgling in his arms before looking down at the others. Castiel stared back at Dean intently while he tried to focus.  He already knew life was about to go to hell with these five around; taking care of a toddler wasn't easy, let alone one that was an angel fledgling.

            "What are you thinking, Dean?" Bobby asked.

            "I'm thinking...someone needs to go on a baby run. That's what I'm thinking. We were unlucky enough that their clothes didn't shrink."

            "Well, take an angel with you then. They're obviously the same size. Just take the girl too, she's a bit smaller." Sam snorted, making it obvious he wouldn't be the one to go.

            "Her name is (Name)!" Balthazar growled

            "Fine, just watch them until I get back." Dean scoffed. He fixed Castiel in his arms and looked at (Name), "Okay munchkin. Forward march. To the front door." He gently pat her lower back and she walked in front of him.

            Dean quickly brought the two fledglings out to the Impala. He lifted them in and strapped the seatbelts around them, hoping it would be enough to keep them in place. He almost felt like a father with two kids of his own but, he quickly pushed that thought aside.