•Their Hands•

Sam;
Sam's hands are just so fucking big.
He holds your face when he kisses you, and his hands can wrap all the way around your head, fingers tangling in your hair at the back of your head while his thumbs brush across your lips.
They are hardened from years of hunting, but still warm and inviting. You like how Sam spreads his hand across the small of your back as you walk, letting you know you're safe and protected. You also like how that same hand on your back can hold you down into a mattress as he fucks into you without mercy, pushing you to heights of passion you didn't know existed.
Those hands throw you around a lot, as if you are weightless, pulling and pushing you into whatever position Sam is currently craving. Sometimes, he wraps his fingers around your wrists, squeezing just enough to let you know that he is in control- that if you move, it's because he's letting you move. And that is hot as hell.

Dean;
Dean's hands are rough and calloused, and dangerous. He can shoot a gun and snap a neck with equal, methodical ease, and it's equal parts scary and sexy.
For all their brutality in hunting, his hands are always tender when they touch you. You love the feel of them on your skin. His fingers are long and dextrous, and dig into you like they want to hold on forever.
Dean's hands show how passionate he truly is, from the way they ghost across your body like you're fragile and precious, to the way they squeeze and flex into your ass and thighs, always seeking to pull you closer, closer, closer. He also makes it his mission to touch every part of you in a way that sends a jolt of heat to pool between your legs- he wants you to feel good, wants to know that you are satisfied.
And once you are satisfied, so satisfied that you can barely move, Dean's hands still won't leave you. He laces his fingers through yours or runs his hands up and down your back, craving that connection, always telling you through his hands that you are not alone.

Castiel;
Cas has amazing hands. They are soft, because Jimmy Novak didn't have the kind of job that would give him blisters or callouses. He has long, surprisingly graceful fingers that can wield a weapon easily and accurately, a trait Cas wishes wasn't necessary.
Jimmy Novak's hands were fine, but they are different now that Cas controls them. There is a power surging through them that wasn't there before. You can feel his grace pulsing when he touches you, reminding you that Cas is an ancient and formidable force. He keeps his strength in check when he's around you, but you can feel it simmering in those hands when they clutch at you.
Just imagine Cas running those hands over your clavicle, pressing with just the slightest restrained pressure, then trailing down between your breasts to your ribs, mapping out the curves of your body as if he wanted to memorize them, to worship them with his fingertips...and when he starts to move those fingers, exploring all your sensitive spots, you find yourself totally at his mercy.