•Uma Thurman~Dean Winchester•

The song is Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy

I can move mountains,
I can work a miracle, work a miracle,
Oh, oh, keep you like an oath,
May nothing but death do us apart,

(Y/n) and Dean Winchester were the best of friends. They played pranks, told funny jokes, picked on each other, and if you didn't know them, you would guess that they were siblings. But it was the opposite of that. They were causal people, having no relation to each other... Other then that the two of them were hunters. Sam Winchester, Dean's little brother also knew that the two had crushes on each other. It was very noticeable to the people around them; Bobby, Kevin, Charlie, and Cas but of course (y/n) and Dean weren't the brightest and never seen it.

"I'm going to take a shower" You said well rushing into the motel room well being followed by the two brothers. You threw your duffel bag down on to one of the beds; claiming it.

Dean threw his next to yours and walked over with his charming smile any girl would die for which caused you to scoff. "In your dreams" You said; knowing what he wanted.

"What?" He tried to act confused.

"You aren't sleeping with me Winchester".

His beautiful forest green eyes widened and he placed his one hand on his heart, acting like he was just shot. You let out a short, quiet laugh well taking out a pair of grey boxers and an oversized shirt you got from Dean. Well you were grabbing your hair brush and a new hair elastic (for yours was going to break anytime), you could see from the corner of your eye that Dean was getting out his grey sleeping pants and a black t-shirt. After getting your needed objects, you started walking to the bathroom. When you got inside, you went to close the door but a 'ow' could be heard and when you spun around, you smiled.

"What are you doing Dean?" You asked.

"Well, I was going to take a shower..." He mumbled seductively.

Your heart rate increased and heat rose to your cheeks. You tried to hide it, you had to. You weren't one of those girls who played shy and waited for the man to make the move and 'save' her from the big bad monster. No. You were more of the leader type. You felt like you didn't need assistance in anything and you hated to ask for help. The thing you actually hated the most, was when you cried. You always hid it, making sure that nobody would know. You cried well you were a foolish child but in your teen years, it went away.

Following the flirtatious joke he was making, you leaned against the wall and placed a hand on your tank-top's strap, pretending to lower it slowly.

"The shower is big enough for two".

He went to step in but a large smile grew on your face. "Samuel!"

In seconds, Sam was standing behind his brother. His expression showed confusion and worry. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh nothing... I was just going to take a shower and wanted to know if you wanna join me..." You said well flashing a grin.

You could see his face turn bright red and anger sparked in Dean's eyes. He spun around and shoved his brother out of the way and slammed the door shut behind him. You laughed when you heard him saying to stay away from you.