•Your Song•

Sam; My Demons, Starset

Sam has always been scared that something bad would happen to you considering Jessica. He has a lot of baggage but when he's with you he doesn't feel like a freak. You're his pain reliever and you make everything okay again. You've done so much for him by just being there and he'll do anything he can for you.
Dean; I'm Burning For You, Blue Oyster Cult

Dean has seen a lot of bad in his life but when he sees you, all of it turns right because you bring enough good in his life to make up for that. He's not one to show much emotion or appreciation sometimes but you're the thing that makes him that way. He'll do anything for you to make sure that no one harms you. You are his life.

Castiel; Life is Beautiful, Sixx A.M

Castiel has learned a lot from you. You have taught him so much about humans and the meaning of things. One thing he learned is he can't live without you. You brought the joy into his existence and he couldn't be more thankful. You both have opened each other's eyes to show that sometimes life can be good. But life is nothing if you don't have each other.

Gabriel; Intoxicated, The Cab

Let's face it, Gabriel has never been good in long and strong relationship. It's been only one night stands. With you it comes as easy as breathing. He doesn't want to play games with you. He wouldn't do anything to hurt you. You more than enough for him and he wouldn't want anything else.

Crowley; She Is, The Fray

Crowley thought he had everything he needed. Then he met you and he thought otherwise. It all changed. You taught him that there's more than power that meets the eye. He thought it was his entire life, now you are.

Lucifer; Stuck On You, New Politics

Lucifer never thought he would fall in love, especially with a hunter. But somehow you got to him and now he's head over heels for you. He will protect you no matter what mans would always be with you. He hates it when you're hurt and would never purposely try to hurt you. He loves you too much