•Confessing His Feelings•

Sam;
Sam is cautious about his feelings for you. He's more than aware of what's happened to the relationships he's pursued in the past–the danger they've been in because of their association to him, and it puts a pit in his stomach thinking the same could happen to you. You fill that same pit with butterflies, though, and they get harder and harder to shake the more time he spends with you. He makes excuses to spend extra hours in the library with you, staying up late and stealing glances over his book at your face in the dim light. His hand brushes yours as you pass him the salt at the dinner table, and he always finds himself sitting next to you on the couch or in his room when you watch movies with him and Dean. You can see in his eyes he'll let you be his friend forever if it means you're safe, so you take matters into your own hands and before saying goodnight one evening, you pull him in by his collar and kiss him. Right there in the hallway. "A girl could wait forever," you say, and he laughs before pulling you to him again

Dean;
Dean's heart may run deep but that doesn't mean he's one to lay out a grand gesture or flowery confession of love. Instead, he makes a plan. He finds you one afternoon reading in your room, shyly asking if you'll take a walk with him. That's strange enough, but you can tell he's jittery, not able to stop moving his hands as you stroll with him around the bunker in the warm sunlight. After a few minutes of attempted small-talk, he tells you how it is. That he has feelings for you, has had for some time now, but is more than aware that you deserve better. You want to laugh at that last bit, tell Dean how good and really, truly worthy he is, but that part will come in time. He just wanted you to know, to have it in the open, he says, ready to turn away and not take up any more of your time. You grab his hand and ask him where the hell he's going. It takes him a second to comprehend his good fortune, that you want him just as much. His amazement doesn't cease as you allow yourself to be gathered to him, lips meeting lips for the first time.

Castiel;
You've known Cas has had some type of feelings for you that go past friendship for some time now. You've only withheld being the first one to say anything because he's so damn cute when he's nervous. He gets flustered around you so easily now and you can tell at first that he doesn't know *why* this is happening, *why* you're making him feel this way. He trips over his words and you catch him staring often, giving him a smile when you do. Finally, after nearly two weeks when you're about ready to put him out of his misery and make the first move, he pulls you aside after a hunt and fumbles over the words as he asks if you want to get dinner sometime, no doubt a line fed to him from Sam and Dean. He's so sweet and genuine about it that you're smiling like an idiot the whole time he fumbles for the words. But you laugh and say yes and he's so relieved that he pulls you into a hug that knocks thew ind out of you, giving the Winchesters a thumbs up behind your back.