Nineteen

(D/A/M): Dark/Anti/Mad

(M/J/P): Mark/Jack/Pewds

(F/f): Favorite food
___________________________

(Author's P.O.V.)

  (D/A/M) pulled the knife out from your bloody and tortured body. You were panting hard from the pain and soon passed out.

  (D/A/M) cleans the knife from your blood. "So, Mark/Jack/Pewds, what kind of bet?" He asked.

  Mark/Jack/Pewds sighed, still unable to move. "I-if I'm able to keep you from taking over until the end of tomorrow, I-I can continue on with my life."

  "And if you don't keep me from taking over?" (D/A/M) asked.

  "Y-you can...take over for a month." Mark/Jack/Pewds said.

  "A month you say?" (M/J/P) nod.
"Alright, but first let's make some..rules."

~Later~

  You woke up in the guest room
(M/J/P) provides you not too long ago covered in bandages and in your still bloody clothes. You wonder if this is a dream and sat up, suddenly feeling a jolt of pain.

  "Ow.." you groan out, laying back down gently and carefully. "The fuck..is..is this...(M/J/P)'s place?" You ask yourself.

  Suddenly, the door opens and you're either scared or relieved. You sat up, not caring about the pain anymore, to see who it was. It was (M/J/P)!! "Y/n! You're awake!" He cried out.

  "(M/J/P)? Where's (D/A/M)??" You asked him. He walked over to you and hugged you not too tight to hurt you but tight that you couldn't get out. And you didn't want to leave his hugs.

  "I-I uh..I managed to fight him for my mind." (M/J/P) said. "I'm just glad you're safe." He added, smiling.

  You grin back at him, trying to hug back but wince, remembering that you were still in pain. "Thank you so much for saving me." You say.

  "No problem. I guess you already went through too much over the years so..I just decided to help you out." (M/J/P) sheepishly said to you.

  You chuckle, starting to feel hungry now. "Uh..have you made anything to eat..?" You ask him a little shy.

  "Yeah, do you want to stay up here or do you want me to carry you?" He asked you.

If you want to stay:

  "Can I stay? I don't think I'll be able to move downstairs anyways." You told him.

  "Alright, I'll be right back." (M/J/P) lets go of you (A/n: No! Come back!) and heads out the room to downstairs.

  You lean your back against a pillow propped up against the headboard of them bed. You look at your phone and saw that it was (A/n: 4:20! Jk) 7:46 pm. You look at the calendar and saw that tomorrow was thanksgiving. Your mind runs through every thanksgiving day you have had. Ones that were with your mother and the ones that were with your stepmom.

  Thanksgiving with your stepmom were the worst. She would drive you and your sort of sober father to your (aunt/uncle)'s house for thanksgiving and the drive was scary as fuck. She would yell at you when you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! You're just sitting there looking out the window when suddenly she just yells at you to stop fucking be annoying! But, at least it gets better. You have a decent meal because she can't do shit in front of your family!

  Then, those really happy ones where it was just you, your mom, and your father sitting at the table. Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, and pumpkin pie were placed on the table.

  (M/J/P) comes back with your (F/f) on a (plate/bowl). He hands it to you with a nervous smile. You take it, shrugging away the nervous smile, and started eating.

If you want him to carry you:

  "Can you carry me downstairs? If not, that's totally fine with me." You told him.

  (M/J/P) suddenly lifts you off the bed carefully. You hold onto him and he chuckles. "Damn, Y/n. You are as light as a fucking feather." He comments, heading downstairs with you in his arms.

You softly smile as he carried you down. On the table was already your (F/f). 'He knows me so well.' You jokingly thought. He sat you down on the chair. "Thanks, (M/J/P)." You thank him.

  "No problem. Seriously, you weigh less than a feather. No joke. Have you been properly eating?" He asked you.

  "Well, honestly, I haven't been eating as much because..uh.." you hesitate to answer.

  "Oh, uh I forgot to mention. The guys are coming over for thanksgiving so you finally get to meet Wade and Bob." He said.

  "Really?" You asked.

  He nods. "Now eat up before you turn into a skeleton." He jokes.

  You chuckle and ate.

A/n: I know what you're thinking. "WHAT WERE THE RULES GRAVITY~CHAN?!" Well, shouldn't you know the answer to that question?

Dark: Why can't you tell them?

  Because I love to see them guess.

Jack: But isn't that cruel?

Anti: MAKE THEM SUFFER!!

Mark: *face palm* Just tell them what the rules were.

  Never. Anyways, I love you all and stay weird!!! 😘 ~Gravity

*Gravity leaves the room*

Mark: Fuck it, I'm telling the rules.

Me: *runs back in with a baseball bat* Touch my fucking phone and you all end up in the hospital.

Everyone: *backs away* O.O

Me: Perfect. *grabs phone and runs out*

Pewds: We're screwed.