Seventeen (Part 2)

(Your P.O.V.)

  I ran as fast as possible from him. As soon as he said now I bolted to...

Mark

  I bolted towards the city. The place is crowded for now but then I'll have to find another hiding spot when it gets dark.

Jack

  I bolted towards his apartment. Anti will probably look there last. Hopefully.

Pewds

(Barrels! Jk)

  I bolted towards the forest near his apartment. Lord, why does it have to be today? I thought Mad was a fictional character!!!!!! I hope Pewds is okay.

All three

  Now, I need to wait until midnight. As the day progresses, I begin to get hungry and cold.

Mark

The streets start to get less and less crowded. I keep a watchful eye out for Dark. He could pop up anywhere. Jesus Christ, this is even more terrifying than any horror movie! I need to find another place to hide before the streets empty out. I hear loud footsteps as I walk towards the park. I begin to walk faster. The footsteps get faster as well. I begin to jog. I can still hear the footsteps. "Looks like I found you and I won!"

Jack

Creak

  'You have got to be kidding me!!!!!' I yell in my head as I hear the front door open. I'm currently under his desk trying not to eat tangled up.

"Oh Y/n~" His voice echoes through the apartment. "Come out, come out wherever you are~"

My breath slows down a bit as his loud footsteps get closer to the recording room.

Thump

Thump

Thump

Thump

Total silence now. Did he leave the building? Is he outside? I don't know and I don't want to find out. I finally hear the door open and my heart stops as he walks towards the desk. "You are so bad at hiding." He says, grabbing my ankles and dragging me out.

Pewds

  I thought I was safe when I climbed up here but I can clearly see Mad underneath me!!! He hasn't noticed me yet thank the gods. But, damn! I was planning to get out when THIS MOTHER FUCKER LUNATIC POPS OUT OF NOWHERE!

"I can sense you, Y/n~" that's weird and creepy as fuck. "And you're right around here somewhere~"

  I felt like crying because I didn't want to be his freaking slave! I cover my mouth with my hand to muffle the sobs. I look down seeing that he WASN'T FUCKING THERE OH SHIT WHERE THE HELL DID HE GO?!?!?!

"I found you, my slave~"