Fourteen

F/ic-Favorite Ice cream

F/f-Favorite Flavor

F/d-Favorite drink
________________________

(Author's P.O.V.)

You walk back to the house, being cautious about your surroundings. You enter the house, heading straight to the kitchen. Realization hits you and you grin to yourself. You're not going to starve anymore. You immediately open the freezer and see ice cream. Your stepmom wouldn't let you touch the fridge or let you each as much as she and your farther would eat. You grab your F/ic from the freezer and immediately take the wrapper off. You take a big bite and you smiled. The F/f blasted it's delicious self in your mouth. It's been too long since you've eaten something sweet.

After you had finished eating the ice cold treat, you open the fridge and grab frozen pizza rolls. You put nearly the whole bag on a plate and put it in the microwave. You waited for a minute which seemed like forever to you. Once it was done, you took the plate out and ate the little pizza rolls.

In addition to your lunch, you grab F/f from the fridge. Then, your phone starts to vibrate/ring.

Mark

Your phone started to ring. You look at the caller I.D and saw it was Mark. You answer it after wiping your hands on a napkin.

"Hello?" Mark's deep voice spoke.

"Hey, Mark." You said. "Sorry about earlier." You apologize sheepishly.

"It's okay, I was just a little shocked I guess." He said. "Hey, mind if I come to wherever you are at?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course. I'm at my house right now eating." You told him.

"Excellent, see you in a few." He hung up.

Jack

Your phone vibrated for two seconds. You look at it and saw a text from Jack.

Jackaboy: Hey, u alright? Did I do something wrong?

You felt bad for making Jack think he did something to upset you.

Me: No u didn't Jack I was just a bit upset about something else.

You wait for a reply.

Jack: O well in that case wanna go somewhere to eat???

Even though you had just ate, you were still hungry.

Me: Yea sure where do u want 2 meet??

Jack: Let's meet at the park again sound good??

Me: Perfect bye.

Jack: Bye!

Pewds

Your phone starts to vibrate. It was Pewds.

Pewdie: Wat up bro?!?! U ok?

Me: Yea, I'm fine. Just hungry.

Pewdie: Then we shall go eat!!!!!

You laugh.

Me: Where?

Pewdie: Hmmmmmmmmmm.............

You laugh again at his long reply.

Pewdie: Let's meet at Starbucks!!!

Your mouth starts to water a bit and you immediately reply.

Me: YES PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pewdie: Meet u there then! Bye bro!