Eleven

S/m-Step mom
___________________________

(Author's P.O.V.)

A week after that incident, you were finally released from the hospital. Although, you were supposed to go and meet with your step mother in court today so you were taken straight to the court house and escorted inside by two policeman. You wait outside the dreaded doors with your step mother on the other bench. You stare down at your thumbs as they twiddled around. People walk past you with sympathetic and curious looks as they walked by until minding their own business.

Then, an officer asked you to follow him and you can only nod your head as he led you inside the double doors. Your step mother was close behind but with another officer behind her. She had a murderous look in her eye when you look back. Once you two were presented in front of the judge, you gulp. This was a first time for you so all you could do was stand there and wait for her to speak to you. "Miss L/n," The judge spoke my name. His voice echoed through the big room. "why has your step mother come here?" He asked me.

You swallow a lump in your throat and answer to the judge, "Y-your honor," You start. "th-this w-woman, my st-step m-mother, h-has b-been abusing m-me for years. Since I was five years old after my m-mother passed away from some sort of disease."

Your step mother gives you a death glare before putting on a sweet and innocent face.

"Mrs. S/m, may I hear your defense?" He asked.

"Why, of course your honor," She said in a sweet and innocent voice. "You see, my step daughter is a little sick in the head and needs another few years in the mental hospital-"

"I object." You interrupt her. "I am not mentally sick, I'm perfectly fine, your honor." You defend yourself.

"Miss L/n, I know you're not mental because you were in here before. So, Mrs. S/m, I would suggest you tell the truth this instant." He firmly said the your step mother.

You gave her a very smug look and she glared at you with demon eyes. "Your honor, may I talk to you privately?" She requests.

'Oh no, you bitch, what're you up to now?' You thought as your smug look turned into a rather shocked one.

"Miss L/n, please step outside for a moment." He ordered. I nod and follow the officer out of the court room. You said on the bench again, trying to listen to their conversation. Ten minutes later, the officer asks you to follow him again and you obey. You stand next to your step mother who had a pissed off expression on her face. Whatever they were talking about, he probably pissed her off. "I have finally made a decision," He announces. "Miss L/n will not be apart of the L/n family no longer due to child abuse and poor parenting." He claimed.

You couldn't believe what he just said. You were actually free. No more abuse, no more father drinking, no more. No More! "You are both dismissed." You walked out of the room and almost ran out of the court house. You felt free now. The officers escort you back home to retrieve some belongings of yours. You were going to be put in child protective support now. You grab your phone and saw multiple text messages. You saw one from Mark then Jack then Felix.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Wanna come over to Mark's place?"

"Hey, bro."

"Did something happen?"

"Please respond.

"We're all worried about you."

"We heard you got his by a car! Are you okay??"

"Please, respond!"

"Which hospital are you in?"

"We'll be at your house soon."

"You're not home."

"Are you still in the hospital?"

"I swear if that bitch hurt you, she's going to get a beating."

"It's been a week now. Are you out of the hospital?"

"We're begging for you to respond now."

(A/n: The order is Mark, Jack, and Felix.)

You text back to Mark/Jack/Felix.
(A/n: You pick.)

Mark

"Hey Mark, I'm fine. I just got out of court."

"Oh my god, what happened??"

"I'm under Child protection support."

"Good, and your step mom?"

"Three years in custody."

"Cool! Hey, are you able to drop by my place?"

"Yeah, I'll be there soon."

"Awesome, bye. <3

"Bye :3"

Jack

Instead of texting the other two, you called Jack. The phone rang for five seconds.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jack."

"Holy fuck! Y/n! You're okay!"

"Yeah, I am."

"So, I have my own place now here in America, do you wanna meet somewhere?"

"Wait, you're living here in America?"

"Are you deaf?"

"No, I'm perfectly fine. How about the park? You know the one closest to Mark's apartment?"

"Sounds great! I'll see ya there!"

"Bye Jack." You hung up and grabbed your stuff.

Pewds

You text Pewds.

"Hi Pewdie."

"OHMYGODYOURESPONDED!!!"

"Yeah, I'm not dead."

"Are u ok tho?"

"Yes, Pewds."

"So, me and Jack are going to be living here in America now. Wanna come over?"

"How about now?"

"Sounds perfect!"

"You mean fabulous."

"I'm more fabulous!"

"Yes u are, Pewds."

"So, I'll pick you up later?"

"Sounds fabulous."

"I'm fabulous!"

"Whatever, bye."

"See u soon."

Three different scenarios! I had fun with this chapter and I hope you guys like it! Bye!!! ~Gravity_Faller