Seven

(Still your P.O.V.)

"Holy. Shit." I said as I saw Jacksepticeye and Pewdiepie!!! My three favorite YouTubers of all time were actually here!! (A/n: *fangirl screaming*)

"Fuck, I forgot you guys were coming over today." Mark said.

Jack looks at me and asks, "Mark? Did you kidnap a girl?"

"If you did, I swear bro-"

Mark cuts off Felix, "First of all, I did not kidnap her and second she's going to be in a video with us."

"How do you know her then?" Jack asked. (A/n: I'm more comfortable with Jack and not Sean so you'll be seeing Jack all the time now.)

"Remember that girl I was talking about during one of our skype calls?" Mark mentioned me?

"Yeah." They both said in unison.

"This is Y/n L/n." He introduces me. I swallowed a lump in my throat.

"Hi! I'm-"

"Felix Kjellberg and Sean McLoughlin!!" I suddenly blurt out of pure excitement. I clamp a hand over my mouth and looked down.

"You brought a fangirl!" I heard Felix exclaim.

"She's just had a pretty rough day." Mark defends.

"S-sorry, for my ou-outburst..." I apologized to them.

"It's okay. Hey, we should get started with the video." Jack said. The three YouTubers set up everything while I just played with Chica. To be honest, I felt pretty useless.

"Okay, Y/n we're done!" Jack announced. I walked over to them with my hands stuffed in my pockets. To be honest, I was starting to get hot in my hoodie so I unzipped it and tossed it to the couch. I look down at my arms and saw the bandages.

"Holy shit, did you hurt yourself?" Felix asked me.

"I-um..no?" I mentally face palmed myself. Some blood already stained the white bandage. I grab my hoodie and put it on.

Suddenly, I was stopped by Felix. "What happened?" He asked.

I pulled my arm away from the YouTuber and walked right out the door after grabbing my hoodie.

My arm was then again caught. I turned around and saw the goofy Irishman. "Can you come back inside please?" He asked.

Of course, being me, I sighed and walked back inside. Jack is basically the most cutest YouTuber on YouTube not for his looks but for his personality.

Add Mark and Felix, then you get the Holy Trinity of YouTube.

I showed them my bandages on my arms. Mark offered to grab some extra bandages yet I refused. I can't believe my idols are listening to my problems.

(A/n: I'm sorry if this chapter is complete shit.)

"Jesus, your step mom must be sick in her damn head." Jack said.

"That's what I always think." I mutter.

"Don't worry, bro." Felix wraps an arm around me. "Just subscribe to me." He joked. I laugh softly. One of the biggest idols of YouTube right here,

We all talked and laughed at Mark, Jack, and Felix's stupid puns and jokes. I looked at my phone and saw that I overstayed my visit. I get up and put my shoes on.

"Where're you going?" Felix asked,

"Home. I know that witch comes home soon so I rather be there than not be there when she's drunk."

"Wait! What's your number?" Jack questioned.

I give them my number and walked out the door.

A/n: FUCK THIS CHAPTER! This chapter is fucking shite! I'm on a writers block basically so don't expect good chapters like the previous ones. Anyways-

Pewds-And as always, *kisses fist* stay awesome bros.

This isn't a video!

Jack-And I will see you dudes IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Mark-And I will see you in the next video. Bye bye!!

Bitch, get the fuck out of my author's note!!! Anyways, bye!! ~Gravity_Faller