Day One: Oversleeping

Steven's POV
3)
2)
1)

9:05 Am

I sat down on my bed, I started to grab a spoonful of cookie cato's. The tag line of it is 'One bite, one cookie cat will be made'. Seriously, how do they know I'm going to take a bite? Anyway. I have no-idea on what to do today. Should I see Peridot and Lapis? Last time I saw them was when I went on the rubies's ship to go to space.

I'm so boreeeddd. I muttered under my breath. Hmm. Maybe I should visit Peridot and Lapis. Yeah. I should. Maybe I'll just take a nap first... I did watch crying breakfast friends at 6 in the morning. Ughh. Yeah I'll sleep.

...

...

...

6:04 Pm

Ughh... Ughh. UHH. I woke up. I checked the time. 6:05 Pm. I overslept. Ahh crudd. I need to get changed.

Time skip

Okay, that's it, my pjs in the laundry and I'm wearing my ordinary clothes. Okay let's go. "Steeeveeeen!" Someone shouted across the room. "Huh?"

Oh hey Pearl I say.

"Where are you going?" Pearl asked me

"To Lapis's and Peridot's Barn"

"Okay then, be safe!"

"I will, bye Pearl!"

I walked out the room, I made my way to the barn. The sky had a beautiful sunset.

________________________

Sorry this chapter is short. I know I made too much Stevidot books and ended up deleting them. But this time I'm having help, the powers of English and Literature is guiding me to make a better Stevidot book.
__________________________

Don't be a silent Steven Universe fan and tell me what you think.

Remember to vote and follow.

Don't forget to enjoy this book.

Sooo...

RosyGems Out!