I nod, he unbuttons it slowly, teasing me by looking up at me and kissing back at me.

"I'm going to make your first time worth it" Joe smirks.

He then winks as he throws the lungree on the floor,

"Woah another layer" Joe smirks,

"Yes" I said, biting my lip.

He looks me up and down,

"You are so hot" he whispered in my ear sending the chills down my spine.

He then touches my inner thigh leaning me to arch my back, I liked the way he was going with this.

"Joe" I moaned as he kissed my inner thigh.

He already had his shirt off and he was in his joggers witch was gradually sliding down and where left fallen on the floor and we where both left in our underwear after a hot make out session, Joe kissing me on my neck leaving marks where they are easy to show.

"Does this hurt?" I asked Joe still kissing him.

"No" he winked.

"Let me" Joe said gesturing to take my bra off.

I nod to let him, as he does his he lays his eyes once again on my eyes then slides Them down to my breathing and my chest Moving up and down.

As he slides on top of me kissing me everywhere he decides to place his hand near my area and started to touch me.

"Joe" I gasp,

"You like that?" He asked pressing harder.

"Yes" I moan.

He kisses me back on the neck trailing it down to my thigh and then the top of my area where I was arching my back, this is so intense and he is certainly making it feel tease-able.

"Let me tease you" I groan.

"Nope" he instantly sexily says as he places his fingers inside me.

"Joe" I groan.

I force him off me and straddle him kissing him down to his boxers kissing his hip lightly,

"Evie" he groaned, he put his hands on his head and threw his hair.

Joe's P.O.V:-

She was teasing me by touching me near my area, now I know how she feels and how I teased her I just wanted her so bad!

"Evie" I gasped as she took me in her hands and gently placed her lips on the top making me gasp,

"Tease" I gasped.

"Your welcome" she hummed,

As she moved quicker I began to reach my high before she stooped.

"Why did you stop?" I groaned.

"I don't know Joseph you tell me" she winked.

"Your turn" I groaned,

I straddled her as my length slid down near her area and she moaned.

"Your perfect" I mentioned, she smiled, I brushed her hair out of her face.

I reached to the cabinet and grabbed a condom packet.

I slid it on ready to insert,

"Are you sure Evie? After tonight you can officially say your not a virgin" I wink.

She nods,

"Please Joe" she demanded as I slid into her.

"Joe" she moaned.

"Evie" I gasped.

We both nearly reached our high,

"It feels so good" Evie groaned.

I nodded and smirked kissing her neck as she was reaching her high.

"Evie" I moaned.

We both reached her out high then found ourselves laid next to each other on the bed.

"That was amazing" I gasped.

"It was so.." she trailed off by kissing my neck.

Evie's P.O.V:-

I can officially say that I ant a virgin! Hopefully I won't regret this, I thought I would have to find the one and I already have the one it's JOE- he is amazing.

"I love you" Joe whispered in my ear.

"I love you too" I said running my finger down his waist.

"Don't go there" Joe smiled.

He led his arms around me and put the covers over us and then he slides his fingers in to me unexpectedly and I gasped, I was still a bit tense.

"Your welcome" Joe winks.

We both grin and then chuckled a little.

Thank you so much for the support shout out to the person who has been commenting lately thank you! And there will be more updates soon x