(Special [not bts]) x idol!reader

Hello~
Idk why but I love writing x idol!reader scenarios. Although with this little scenario it's not a BTS member but my ultimate Kpop bias. I honestly would of cried making this.
The idol will be told in the scenario so he will be a bit of a surprise.
~ Admin
*WARNING* I AM YET TO EDIT IT, I WIL LGET AROUND TO IT BUT RIGHT NOW WITH THAI MESSAGE IT IS UNEDITED (and probably really bad haha)

I'm back for good and I'm back for you.
Angst/fluff
[surprise idol] x idol!reader

~~

[2013]
Hunus entertainment, that's the company you chose. You have been a rookie for a few years now. You have not debuted yet like your brother group Topp Dogg but you had been put in a group planning to debut soon.

Your group (your girl group name) had debut a year later but had a bit of a rough start. Unlike your brother group topp dogg that had a great debut as a hiphop group.
It was only until people found out about your relationship with on of the member topp Dogg when your group had gained popularity. You surprisingly had a lot of support from fans with your new relationship though there was always going to hate, you know that of course.

Your group and toppdogg had gone on quite a few show together (being from the same company and all) and you partner had a bit of a thing for PDA. You got used to it. On a show he would do something simple like holding your hand or hugging you from behind and he also loved talking about you and how much he loved you. Honestly you were the same.

It was 2015. You and your partner was as close as ever. The other members from yours and his group would call you two inseparable. That was until he decided to leave.
Don't worry he only left topp Dogg, along with two other members.
Your partner decided to enlist in the military. That was the worst day of your life.
You remember perfectly the night before he left. You couldn't stop crying and he held you the whole night and most of the day before without fail, shedding a few tears himself.
You hated the thought that the person you had fell inlove with for 2 years and spent every second of everyday with will be gone for who knows how long.

[2016-2017]
You had become incredibly emotional. You loved him so much and you hadn't even seen him for a year. You both promised to stay loyal and that's what you did.
There were times when a toppdogg member had offered to comfort you in bed at your times in need but you stayed strong and loyal.

You ha cried many many times on shows and interviews when asked about Him. You didn't think he would ever be watching but he always found a way to watch your shows and interviews. It broke his heart to see you this way because of him.
But he knew he will be back.
It was the one thing he desired for now. To see the little gleam of hope in your eyes and your big bright smile. He wanted to hold your small figure in his arms and never let go for eternity.
He needed you just as much as you need him.

[early 2018] (I'm not sure when this idol is actually returning or if he ever will (most likely) but this is a fanfic AU so just go with it)

It was your birthday. Right now the only thing you wanted as Him. Everything second of everyday you thought of him. You didn't even care if you aged another day or not, you just wanted to see him. But you kind of have to care about your birthday because your group had just surprised you with a cake.
They were filming you on the Vapp and you started crying. Everyone was writing comments about you crying because rod your group celebrating you birthday but your group knew you too well for that.

*while recording*
Your group members turned the lights of suddenly leaving you confused until you saw little flames starting to be lit. It was a cake. The group sang happy birthday and your group lead said,
"Make a wish!"
You blew out the candles and wished for Him harder than you have ever wished for anything.
You group member were messing around and you forced a smile on your face while they were still recording.

Your whole group was sitting in view of the camera. While everyone was having fun and talking while recording the leader of the group hushed us and started to say,
"Ok! Ok! Before we end this broadcast, we want to give you your present (y/n)!"
You couldn't hold back your smile, you really do love your group. You were excited but became nervous when the group told you to stand up and covered your eyes.
"Oppa~ get in here please." You heard your leader yell out. You heard foot steps walk up and stop in front of you.
You were unsure what to do until one of your members whispered in your ear,
"Have a look~"
You slowly opened your eyes and instantly started to cry. It was Gohn. You hadn't seen him for 3 years and now he's standing right infront of you.

Your head hung as you cried on the spot. Gohn pulled you up to him and wrapped his arms around you. You rested you head against his chest but eventually looked up at him.
He only chuckled at your tears and wiped them away only for him to start tearing up as well.

Fans went insane as your group was still filming you. All you could do was cry against his chest, he loved and needed this more than anything else in the world.
"I'm back for good and I'm back for you, jagi," he would whisper into your hair, "I love you."

~~

Omg, please stan my baby Gohn. He is so underrated as well as topp Dogg and the other two that left. They all deserve so much love. DONT SLEEP ON TALENT.
I hope you liked this, please tell me what you think
~ Admin