J hope x reader

New group
Jhope x reader

(G/n) = group name
(S/n) = stage name

Jhopes POV ~
"That new new group of trainees are actually really good" rap monster said sitting back on the couch in their dorm next to Jin and V, with the rest of the members sitting aound the room.

"(G/n) was it?" Jin asked

"Yeah" Rap mon nodded, "I watched them practise today... Thought the group was a little weird..."

"In what sense?" V scrunched up his nose in and everyone listened in confusion at rap mon's statement.

"You guys haven't seen them yet, 6 guys, 1 girl"

"Sounds like an... Interesting chose of trainees" Suga said raising an eyebrow.

"To be honest she was the best dancer there" Namjoon chuckled and walked out "check them out tomorrow at the studio" we're his lasts words before disappearing in sleep for the rest of the night.

'Will do' I though to myself and chuckled at my thoughts. Jin just raised an eyebrow at me as the other guys walked off doing their own thing.
Jin just rolled his eyes at me and we parted for the night.

~ time skip - next day the studio ~

"Right let's check them out" jungkook said to me as we got in the elevator and pressed the floor we needed to go to.
The other guys were busy except jungkook and I so we took our chance.

The elevator dinged and we got off. We wandered around until we found their practise room and the group practising. 'Damn she is an amazing dancer. Namjoon was right, she is the best one there. And damn was she hot' I started to blush as jungkook and I just stood in the corner of the room watching them.

"Your staring at her" jungkook whispered at me.

"Shh, I'm in a war right now" I whisper back to him

"A war?.. Against who?!" He whisper yelled to me

"Hormones" was all I said (whispered) back to him. He just pushed my head and laughed before going over to greet the group that just finished their dance. I shook my head and snapped out of my daze when I heard Jungkook say "and that is jhope over there" while pointing at me. I walked over to properly introduce myself.

"Wow I'm a huge fan of you guys, I can't believe I'm actually meeting you right now" the girl said excitedly and a Gorgeous smile across her face.
"My name is (l/n) (f/n) and my stage name is (s/n) and in the maknae of (g/n). You can call me either my real name or stage name I don't mind"

(Y/n) POV ~

"Cool" j hope smiled at me and i smiled back blushing a little bit. Secretly j hope was my first bias but i wouldn't admit that to quickly.
Jungkook just stood there looking at the two of us just standing the staring at each other. The other guys from (g/n) just walked out laughing over us and other stuff.

As I stood there staring at j hope I felt safe and comfortable around him. After a while jungkook decided to break the silence.

"I'm gonna' go now because I feel uncomfortable and you guys look like your enjoying yourselves and I don't want to be a third wheel or anything."
I started blushing a deep colour after he said that and j hope just chuckled at me.
Jungkook left the room leaving j hope and I alone.

J hope's POV ~

Standing there alone with her, I couldn't help it, replying what I saw of her dancing, she was too beautiful and sexy.
All of a sudden I pushed her back against the mirror and she gasped.
I pinned her on the wall holding her hands above her head.
"I lost this war" I mumbled to myself.

"Hmm? Anyway, maybe we should hang out sometime because I would rather get to know you before you take another step up so..." She said out of breathe.

(Y/n)'s POV ~

"Oh yeah of course, I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. I should probably go, the guys could be wondering where I am right now." He apologised letting go of my hands slowly only to slam them back against the wall along with his lips against mine. When he pulled away he whispered in my ear "but I know you'll be mine someday"

He let go and walked out of the room with a smirk leaving me a blushing mess against the mirror.

~

Hey, admin here,
How was that?? I know it wasn't great but if there's anything wrong with my ff please tell me and I'll try my best to improve it also if you want to request something for me go ahead!

Also I do not any of the videos I put with my ff!