[warewolf AU] Jimin x idol!reader pt 2 (fluff/angust)

Ok so this second is crap, I admit. If people like it maybe I might write a part 3 so please comment if you like it~!!

*WARNING* unedited work + trigger warning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up. You head was pounding as well your lower region. Your whole body was aching. You had bruises all over your body and your vision was still hazy. You couldn't move.
It was mid night. You were out since Yoongi gave you that drink but all that left your mind when you saw Jimin at the door of his room, covered in sweat.
You saw him lick his lips at the sight of you laying on his bed naked, covered in bruises but all that was gone when he realised it was him who at done that to you.

He slowly walked towards you, one step at a time. He never took his eyes off of you. The closer he got to you, the stronger the smell of Yoongi got on you. He growled and jumped on top of you to see what was going on.

He kissed your cheek that was stained with tears and mascara and pulled you as close as possible to him.
"I'm sorry about today, you did nothing wrong" he whispered in your ear.
He held you as tight as he possibly could as you cried in chest. He loved you too much to see you treated like this.

All he smelt on you was Yoongi, you hair, skin and clothes.
You both knew what he did to you just then but Jimin knew a little more about what he had done to you.

Jimin held you until you fell alseep (peacefully this time) and went to investigate about today.
Jimin had snuck into his Hyungs room and found the same jacket as the one the man at had touched you wore. It even smelt like the airport and your perfume.

It was all too clear for him now. Yoongi was always jealous of Jimin for having you but to this extreme was scary. Jimin assured everyone (your group members) that you were ok.
He crawled back into bed and held you again.

"The next few days, maybe weeks, maybe even months may be hard, but I'll be here for you. And if you ever want to escape it all, I'll run away with you." He whispered into your hair as he slowly fell asleep as well.