Namjoon x reader ~

Member requested by@mz_weeaboo

Stranger's advise

"Come on, come on, come on, don't die please" you pled as You ran to the corner of an alley way just before your phone died. Groaning out of frustration You put your phone back into your backpack/pocket and slid down, with your back to the wall till you were on the ground.
"Great, walking home alone at night again" You whine.

"You know this place isn't safe for a girl like you to be walking around alone at night" you heard a familiar voice say to you and a shadowy figure come out from the dark end of the alley.
You screamed and ran around the corner pecking slightly around the corner to find him right in front of you.
You screamed again, this time from being frighten, not because a stranger gave you advise that was kinda obvious in the first place... :3
"Namjoon!" You yelled at him as he helped you up.
"You idiot" he just laughed at you and started walking expecting you to follow since like he said, it wasn't safe for you to go alone.

"You really did scare me, you know" You continued on about it just to give him a little guilt.
"Give it a rest" he chuckled at you and leaned down and pecked you on the lips before wrapping his arm around your waist.
"Go home Namjoon, your drunk" You hit him softly and giggled, resting your head on your adorable boyfriend's chest.

~

Hey this is my second ff and I know it's pretty bad so please don't kill me for it.
I will take your request for any member you would like me to do or plots for the ff.
I hope you enjoy what I write and hope my terrible writing doesn't cringe you to death xD
But if there's anything I do wrong or you don't like with my ff just tell me and I will try hard to improve the best I can!
~ love Admin