ELEVEN

Author POV
School times ended everyone is going back home but why they all gathered outside the school gate? Thats weird. Jennie went to the gate and check whats going on.

Maybe a fight going on right now?

Suddenly Jennie realized one thing. "Oh! Shit! *Gotta go. Meet you at the school gate after school*" Shit! Jennie remembered. She was trying to run away. She quietly walk into thru the crowd not letting Jungkook sees her.

"Wahhh Jungkook Oppa! Why are you here? Waiting for me??" Some shameless girl said to Jungkook. Well, Jennie heard it and she understand that kook is popular because of his members.

Jennie's~
"Shit shit shit gotta get out of here." I slowly tip-toeing thru the crowd and pass through the school gate.

"Wahhh Jungkook Oppa! Why are you here? Waiting for me??" I heard someone said that. Cant deny that kook Oppa popularity is no joke in this school. Yeap but wait...

Kook Oppa? Omg gurl! Since when?! I hit my head continuously and people were looking down at me in a weird way.

Jungkook's

"Wahhh Jungkook Oppa! Why are you here? Waiting for me??" Tsk.

"Nope! I'm waiting for someone else. She's special to me. But seems like she hasn't come out yet. Hmm, I'll just wait for her here." yeap, I'm going to wait for her here! I'm a loyal boyfriend ok.

"Oppa! You can't do that. If I have a boyfriend like you I won't let you wait outside for me. So, Oppa better go home okay?" she said while making her sympathy face which make me wanna puke.

"But I'm not your boyfriend right? You're not my girlfriend too so shh." I replied to her smoothly and other students were just like "HEOL!" And starts whispering to each other.

"Okay, here's the deal. Whoever found Jennie Kim I will give him/her a reward. Deal guys?" I was dealing with this these pupils while sitting on my baby Black Matte Lamborghini.

People was like "Heol?", "What the hell?", "Jennie? That bitch?" But I don't care. Let people talk about her. Only I know who she really was.

But then suddenly someone shouted "FOUND HER! JENNIE KIM FROM CLASS 1-3 SHE WAS HIDING FROM YOU ACTUALLY!" People were pushing her towards me. While Jennie was in a frozen position which she was bending her body and closing her ears and eyes.

Jennie's

Fudge! I'm about to past thru the gates then suddenly people were pushing me and damn here I am closing my eyes and my ears embarrassingly in front of Jeon Jungkook.

"Oh! Babe-" What? Babe, who does he think he is? Omg CRINGY! "Babe, stand properly. Why did you bend your body like that? You will only make your back hurt. Aigoo" What the fuck just happen to Jungkook?

How come he can be such a hot guy to cringe guy in just a blink of an eye?

"OMG, Wth do you want from me kook?!" okay wait. The moment of silence... I feel like I chocked something.

"Babe what? Kook?" Jungkook chuckles. How to chuckle cutely like you kook oppa? Wait, fuck! Jennie focus!

"Everybody, no! Listen, okay im not his girlfriend. He was actually emm, he was actua-" shit what should I say. Lord help me!

"Actually what babe? You talk to much. Lets go, i'll send you home" Jungkook pull my sleeve and press my head down as a sign telling me to get in the car.

Ugh okay now I know he was quite irritating omg

After me and Jungkook got in the car he starts his engine which means we were ready to hit the road. I am quite awkward lol