One

Kim Taehyung's:

'Mrs. Kim Ah Yeon! I told you I didn't want to study in appa's school! I want to study abroad! Don't you understand that?!' Taehyung shouted. Ever since he was a kid. Her mom left him with his father for work. Mrs Kim put her works first and second family. Ever since Taehyung 4 years old he didn't call Mrs. Kim 'mom'. He hates Mrs. Kim!

'Taehyung-ah.. Please listen to me just for once.. I-I'm doing this for you! For your future! Don't you wanna make me happy for once humm? Mrs. Kim said with a sad tone. Slowly walking closer towards Taehyung. 'Do you still think I will make you happy after all the things that you've done to me and Appa? You're so selfish! Go out from my room NOW!' V's shouted angrily.

Mrs. Kim was in shocked but she won't stop begging Taehyung to apply to his appa's school. To make Taehyung agree Mrs. Kim make a deal with him. 'O-okay. I will but you have to listen to me first! I will let you bring your OT6 to the school. I'll give you your own car, credit cards, and you can have your private room in the school. Deal?'

Mrs. Kim said. For couples of minutes finally Kim Taehyung agreed with his mother's deal. 'Wow! Cool, it's appa's school anyways so I can do whatever I want. But you have to give me everything that you said earlier!' Taehyung said to Mrs. Kim and quickly leave her alone in his room.

I'm going to update soon. Really busy these days. You know, school's problem. He etc.
But I will update real quick!

*Yeap I know my story is boring hahaha.*