Im Over You

(Y/n) = your name
(C/n) = crush name
(F/n) = friend's name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked out of your boyfriend's/girlfriend's, well ex boyfriend/girlfriend now, (c/n). "Wait! (Y/n)! Let me explain please!" You walked faster down the sidewalk, until he/she grabbed your wrist. "Just leave me alone!" You sobbed. "Let me explain, love!" He/she snapped. You pulled back your wrist back and ran. "(Y/n)! Stop!" You heard him/her running after you. You felt a drip of water hit your nose.

You slowed down and you stopped. You looked down, tears falling down your cheek. "(Y/n)!" (C/n) turned you around for you to face him/her and hugged you. You sobbed on his/her shoulder. "Let me explain please." He/she had sadness over his/her voice. You pulled yourself away from him/her and glared. "TELL ME WHY!" You snapped.

"Would you believe me?" "Try me!" You yelled, sobbing in your hands. "Okay, my mom has a friend and she brought her daughter over to our house. My mom told her that she could come to my room. She came in and sat next to me and said 'do you want to play a game?' And I said no, I'm being honest here okay! And then she shook her head and pushed me down and started kiss-"

"BULLSH*T!" You screamed at his/her face. You left running. The rain poured harder and harder. You got home and slammed the front door. "Hey honey, how ar-" you ran to your room, ignoring your mom/dad/guardian. You locked your door and jumped in bed, crying into the pillow. "Are you okay, (y/n)?" You heard your mom/dad/guardian. You sat up and sniffed softly and said, "yeah I'm okay." "O...okay." Tears threatened your eyes. Then tears started to slip. You grabbed your phone and called (f/n).

"Hello?" "(F/n), c-can I come to your h-house?" You asked. "Are you okay?!" She/he yelled. "(C/n) c-cheated on me." You cried. "Come here! ASAP." "Okay." You hung up and went to her/his house.

Once you did get to (f/n), she/he was waiting outside. "Come inside!" She/he ran to you and threw an arm around your shoulder. "Tell me what happened." (F/n) asked.

-time skip cause I don't wanna make this way too long for you guys read-

"Here, eat ice cream, it makes every-" then you heard a knock/the doorbell on the front door. "I'll check, stay here." You mixed, eating a bucket of ice cream. You heard arguing. You ignored it thinking it was her/his boyfriend/girlfriend/annoying neighbor/anyone who (f/n) hates. Then you heard your name being called.

You recognized that voice. It was (c/n). You saw him/her coming to you. Then he/she knelt in front of you. "(Y/n) please forgive me! I never ever kissed her back, please forgive me!" (C/n) started to cry. You stared into his/her eyes. "Please without you, my life isn't complete! I love you all lot. I want to marry you once we finish high school! I love you that much, please!" He/she cried. You started to tear up.

"Is that is much you love me, (c/n)?" You asked. He/she looked up and nodded. You sighed. "I love you too, (c/n). And I love you all lot." You put the ice cream down and kissed him/her softly. He/she kissed back too. You pulled away and hugged him/her. "I love you all lot." You mumbled. "I love you more." (C/n) said.

A/n:  sorry I had a mood for this :( but at least you two got back together ;) yayay! Well the next chapter is a SURPRISE. Keep "SURPRISE" in your mind for now ;) have a great day/night!